Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Please remember to engage Brain before opening mouth !!!!!

Jan Vertonghen: I chose Spurs over Arsenal – despite Dennis Bergkamp’s advice
default-user.png?zoom=3&resize=40%2C40

Don't be silly man, why would Wenger want rubbish like that?

And why would he turn down Champions League football?

Never happened. Just trying to big himself up to the tiny totts fans.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/mar/02/jan-vertonghen-tottenham-arsenal

biggrin.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/mar/02/jan-vertonghen-tottenham-arsenal

Again, just words out of his own mouth.

Not as priceless as Adebayor's and Paulinho's defending. Amazing.blink.png

That was absolutely diabolical defending on a par with Nasri last season. They should be fined by the club.

I kind of felt sorry for Lloris, who in all honesty prevented it being 6-0.....best goalie in the league.

Wonder which league he will be in next season?

• Like 1

That was absolutely diabolical defending on a par with Nasri last season. They should be fined by the club.

I kind of felt sorry for Lloris, who in all honesty prevented it being 6-0.....best goalie in the league.

I agree. De Gea is darn good, but I'd take Lloris.

Don't know about football, but one of the first things you learn as a young baseballer is not to be afraid of the ball.rolleyes.gif

I hope somebody caught that swinging door opening on camera. Should be good for years. Maybe they'll have John Wayne walking through it.

Don't know about football, but one of the first things you learn as a young baseballer is not to be afraid of the ball.rolleyes.gif

I hope somebody caught that swinging door opening on camera. Should be good for years. Maybe they'll have John Wayne walking through it.

cheesy.gif

I wasn't wrong was I.

Tough game baseball. JW wasn't a nancy boy either.

We will take Paulinho no problem.

I was wasn't it? laugh.png

Marshal at cardiff looked a touch tasty to me, IMO cardiff would have dead and buried long time ago if it wer'nt for him.

• Like 1

Funny - if things had gone the other way today I could have seen Sherwood being our new Manager at West Ham

Wouldnt have thought one result will change the long term plan tbh, and this aint a dig or a put down , he would be a good fit, you'd get a pretty decent return from your youth acad and he'd bring footie a touch nearer to the west ham tradition, big sams footie is ok as long as your winnin, baring that its got absolutely limited redeeming qualities

• Like 1

looks like a sad day for bluebirds fans,its down for them and Cardiff city.

being welsh through and through I have never been bought but his money was welcome the same as anyone else's,malky done the job and got them up to the p.m.a dream come true after being in the wilderness for 50yrs.then what happens another one who's money is sitting on top of his head where his brains should be but sadly the fool got the better of him and repaid the manager and the fans with misery to come.

Vincent tam I hope you didn't sleep toooooooooooo well last night and do the right thing and p--- off.

taffy a supporter of welsh sport.

• Like 1

Utterly abysmal performance. Can't wait for the season to end. Add to that the nightmare news of europa qualification!

Very much doubt Hugo Lloris will be hanging around and who can blame him.

• Like 1

looks like a sad day for bluebirds fans,its down for them and Cardiff city.

being welsh through and through I have never been bought but his money was welcome the same as anyone else's,malky done the job and got them up to the p.m.a dream come true after being in the wilderness for 50yrs.then what happens another one who's money is sitting on top of his head where his brains should be but sadly the fool got the better of him and repaid the manager and the fans with misery to come.

Vincent tam I hope you didn't sleep toooooooooooo well last night and do the right thing and p--- off.

taffy a supporter of welsh sport.

I think you're going to have to come up with a name suitable for red.....hope Tan doesn't change your badge

14424132-malaysian-flag-butterfly-isolat

Utterly abysmal performance. Can't wait for the season to end. Add to that the nightmare news of europa qualification!

Yes probably the best keeper in Europe...he deserves better than to play with these clowns.

No excuses that was utterly abysmal....and Man Yoo just crowned an awful day.

Yes probably the best keeper in Europe...he deserves better than to play with these clowns.

Agreed, what you and the rest of us have seen, so has every manager in every top European league.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that he not be with Spurs come the start of next season, but I think they will make a nice profit on him.

I guess they will be looking for another keeper.....Marshall of Cardiff?

Agreed, what you and the rest of us have seen, so has every manager in every top European league.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that he not be with Spurs come the start of next season, but I think they will make a nice profit on him.

I guess they will be looking for another keeper.....Marshall of Cardiff?

Try telling Chicoq....he's at bit slow that lad and doesn't rate Lloris. Doesn't think he's very quick off his line either...bless!biggrin.png

BTW Ups, we won't just be looking for a new keeper, we need almost an entire defense.

• Like 2