Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Again i apologise for going on about it all, i will change all my morals etc & will just have to accept that lying & being bent is part & parcel of life, i should have learned it long ago being here but i always tried to live my lif ethe right way & not lose my morals etc & never lie..

It seems i am wrong & that lying, constantt lying & being bent is actually acceptable in the modern word, the press & amongst Football Fans as it gets results, sells papers etc etc..

I'm wrong in all this & the bad Guy, not Arry..

:whistling:

No problem with you slating our as yet unconvicted wheeler dealer but please refrain from using profanity on this thread. Thanks.

Profanity ??

Ofcourse you know i agree with you anyway don't you. ;)

Here's a thought thought. Can you even begin to imagine the combination of CEO/manager 'Arry and Peter Kenyon would make were they ever to link up....:o

I think My Shiniwhat'shisname would be a better Match Carmine..;)

Here's a thought thought. Can you even begin to imagine the combination of CEO/manager 'Arry and Peter Kenyon would make were they ever to link up....:o

His brief will show this case cannot be proven in court or some technicality will occur etc......of course in English law that will mean he is not guilty won't it gents?

But....as ever he will still be guilty in the eyes of the Thai Visa jury.....!

His brief will show this case cannot be proven in court or some technicality will occur etc......of course in English law that will mean he is not guilty won't it gents?

Guilty of many things Smokie, mainly to do with my Club & the behaviour of him when he had an elemennt of control of it & used that to facilitate deals between his Son Mark, Titi Camara & Rigobert Song..

I dont' personally give a monkeys about Tax, but i do that & still, that's only one of many.....

I think My Shiniwhat'shisname would be a better Match Carmine..;)

He'd probably be the chairman. :D

Guilty of many things Smokie, mainly to do with my Club & the behaviour of him when he had an elemennt of control of it & used that to facilitate deals between his Son Mark, Titi Camara & Rigobert Song..

I dont' personally give a monkeys about Tax, but i do that & still, that's only one of many.....

All I'm saying is don't expect to see a conviction. That's all. The UK system is as open to abuse as any especially when the briefs are making loadsamoney....this is a slap on the wrists bit of embarrassment for him....nothing more will come of it.....mark my words.

All I'm saying is don't expect to see a conviction. That's all. The UK system is as open to abuse as any especially when the briefs are making loadsamoney....this is a slap on the wrists bit of embarrassment for him....nothing more will come of it.....mark my words.

I don't, i don't expect anythign where the UK is concerned, it's a big reason why i left the fcukign place..

So spurs have got kranjcar modric and van der vart,for the about the same cost of milner to city :D

Funilly enough nev that crossed my mind too this morning, although VDV still isn't confirmed. Should be competition with these three and huddlestone, Bale, Palcios, Sandro and Jenas. I do hope 'Arry is happy with his midfield options because i'm sure theres a few coaches that would like that lot available to them. :whistling:

You can off load bale and kranjcar to us in january seeing you are our feeder club :D;)

Do one nev...:D

Actually, you Man Yoo fans might like to know that we got Van Der Vaart (hopefully) Modric, Krancjar, Sandro and Gallas for about the same as you lot paid us for Berbatoss :lol: Shall we discuss you 18.6 you paid us for Carrick? :lol: :lol:

Yes i must agree you alway make us pay top dollar,mate it is man utd when other fans use man u or man yoo i cannot take them serious :jap:

If it goes through it looks like another little gem Arri has pulled out of the bag, Parker or Van Der Vaart i know who i would rather have :o and there's probaly a few other clubs who would have fancied him at that price too but in H we trust.

Vand Der Vaart i'd guess as you couldn't afford Parker quite clearly, who was your number 1 target...;)

Thats right mate, you got it....:lol:

As the great Milli Vanilli once sang, Girl you know it's true....:D

Edit : Unless of course you're insinuating your Manager is a liar ??

Why a liar ? youv'e lost me on that one singhy

Funilly enough nev that crossed my mind too this morning, although VDV still isn't confirmed. Should be competition with these three and huddlestone, Bale, Palcios, Sandro and Jenas. I do hope 'Arry is happy with his midfield options because i'm sure theres a few coaches that would like that lot available to them. :whistling:

You can off load bale and kranjcar to us in january seeing you are our feeder club :D;)

Do one nev...:D

Actually, you Man Yoo fans might like to know that we got Van Der Vaart (hopefully) Modric, Krancjar, Sandro and Gallas for about the same as you lot paid us for Berbatoss :lol: Shall we discuss you 18.6 you paid us for Carrick? :lol: :lol:

Yes i must agree you alway make us pay top dollar,mate it is man utd when other fans use man u or man yoo i cannot take them serious :jap:

What about Man Ure, where's your position on that Nev ??

You couldn't make it up, 22 hours & 45 mins after the Door slammed shut on the Transfer Window, or so we thought, T*ttenham sign Van Der Vaart !!!! :D

I fcukign give up with this Sport, i really do..

:D Its happy days over here singhy.....four players in and no one out. Mind you there's a couple we wouldn't mind shaving off the bill come January....:whistling:

It begs the question who will be first choice Modric or Van Der Vaart......decisions....ummmmm

:lol: :lol:

You couldn't make it up, 22 hours & 45 mins after the Door slammed shut on the Transfer Window, or so we thought, T*ttenham sign Van Der Vaart !!!! :D

:D Its happy days over here singhy.....four players in and no one out. Mind you there's a couple we wouldn't mind shaving off the bill come January....:whistling:

It begs the question who will be first choice Modric or Van Der Vaart......decisions....ummmmm

I'm done, may you all burn in hel_l...:D

Please don't give up Singhy :( it was just a computer glitch, probaly a bit like you sending someone an e-mail and them not receiving it, seems your mob had the same problem so can we take it now that you are not so aggrieved.

;) .

Smokie, i still think we are better with modric on the left and bale at left back plus i think H will play with a 5 in midfield (especially in Europe) more often, something like this

Modric Palicious/Sandro VDV Hudd Lennon

Smokie, i still think we are better with modric on the left and bale at left back plus i think H will play with a 5 in midfield (especially in Europe) more often, something like this

Thats the way i see it too. Very good midfield. As a matter of interest, i am now of the opinion that Kaboul would make a better choice of right back than Corluka. What do you think? My back four would ideally be Bale, King, Gallas/Dawson, Kaboul.

Thats the way i see it too. Very good midfield. As a matter of interest, i am now of the opinion that Kaboul would make a better choice of right back than Corluka. What do you think? My back four would ideally be Bale, King, Gallas/Dawson, Kaboul.

While Corluca looks slow and cumbersom and doesn't offer a lot going forward he never really gets taken apart by a winger and seems to be a steady eddy type that Harry likes plus h loves the croates due to there work ethic etc.

We're all in agreement here but for most of the prem games I reckon he'll stick with two up front and maybe rotate Modric and VDV. Bale at left back still seems a waste to me tho.

We're all in agreement here but for most of the prem games I reckon he'll stick with two up front and maybe rotate Modric and VDV. Bale at left back still seems a waste to me tho.

To me Monkey Boy seems to get forward just as much at LB as at Left mid, at Left Mid he also seems to get the attention of 2 defenders due to Assou Ecotto not getting forward where as with a left midfielder in front of him they generally take away one of the markers.

Thats my take on it anyway ;)

To me Monkey Boy seems to get forward just as much at LB as at Left mid, at Left Mid he also seems to get the attention of 2 defenders due to Assou Ecotto not getting forward where as with a left midfielder in front of him they generally take away one of the markers.

Good point. We'll have to see how Harry decides to work this one....whatever way its a great squad now. :D

Not a bad dilema to have that.

I agree we'll be using five midfield. For me, Crouchy is going to be very very important this season. I reckon he has a big part to play, especially in the CL games and will take a rest for some of the premier fixtures.

I agree we'll be using five midfield. For me, Crouchy is going to be very very important this season. I reckon he has a big part to play, especially in the CL games and will take a rest for some of the premier fixtures.

Yeah Crouch will be a big player for us this year....on the subject of strikers carmine when you want to moan about ours would you mind doing so on the Liverpool thread......I'm sure they would appreciate it! :lol:

Yeah Crouch will be a big player for us this year....on the subject of strikers carmine when you want to moan about ours would you mind doing so on the Liverpool thread......I'm sure they would appreciate it! :lol:

I'm surprised that they didn't buy Mr Keane back :D perhaps the lack of funds had something to do with it.

I'm surprised that they didn't buy Mr Keane back :D perhaps the lack of funds had something to do with it.

I think the problem for most clubs has been a lack of affordable strikers alfie....same problem for us and no one was willing to sell without having a replacement. Looking around us we should be glad to have a decent choice up front.

Harry said on TV that he likes Bale at left back cause he can see everything in frint of him and has the whole pitch to run forward into.

Harry has named his squad. From the original 31 everybody qualifies but Johnathan Woodgate and Ben Alnwick have been ommitted. Bale,Walker,Rose and Dos Santos qualify because they are 21 or under. Shame about Woodgate but if he does ever get fit he can still play cup and european games. Not a bad squad. Lets hope we have no more hiccups like last weekend.

I am of the opinion that corluka is in the side just to make lennon look fast.

Worse still is lennon's dodgy haircut has rubbed off on defoe (what the hel_l is that lone stripe all about) and has even made its way to los blanks with benzema sporting racing stripes.

Is there some kind of bet going on between teams that wear white?