Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Of course you should be worried!

Unless you have a good reason why he never played yesterday and was not about but was the day before?

We all know Levy's history.

It could be LvG mind games.....

biggrin.png

Everyone knows looney has chosen to play as striker this year.....Kane wouldn't get a game. tongue.png

Due to not having a decent right sided midfield player for Saturday, we need to create a team out of this 11.

Lloris

Walker

Toby

Verts

Rose

Dier

Bentaleb

Alli

Chadli

Eriksen

Kane

Perhaps a 4-1-2-3

perhaps Dembele instead of Alli !

I'd have thought Dembele for his experience would get the nod. Why are Lamela and Townsend absent?

Due to not having a decent right sided midfield player for Saturday, we need to create a team out of this 11.

Lloris

Walker

Toby

Verts

Rose

Dier

Bentaleb

Alli

Chadli

Eriksen

Kane

Perhaps a 4-1-2-3

perhaps Dembele instead of Alli !

I'd have thought Dembele for his experience would get the nod. Why are Lamela and Townsend absent?

Townsend is injured but wouldn't get in my team even if he was fit.

Lamela is not match fit but i think we need an upgrade anyway.

Oh good grief....

Spurs fans are the most likely to change to another team's colours, perhaps disillusioned by a couple of poor seasons, while champions Chelsea seem most likely to gain new supporters as they chase back-to-back titles.

The figures come from a survey carried out byVoucherCodesPro.co.uk, with 11% of the 3,124 British men surveyed saying they'd switch allegiances.

Spurs fans made up more than one fifth of that 11%, with Norwich running them a close second.

Oh good grief....

Spurs fans are the most likely to change to another team's colours, perhaps disillusioned by a couple of poor seasons, while champions Chelsea seem most likely to gain new supporters as they chase back-to-back titles.

The figures come from a survey carried out byVoucherCodesPro.co.uk, with 11% of the 3,124 British men surveyed saying they'd switch allegiances.

Spurs fans made up more than one fifth of that 11%, with Norwich running them a close second.

Run by a gooner no doubt...or maybe the eejit on here you have on iggy.

Contrart to what the newspapers are spouting i am hearing that Berahino is nothing more that a player we "could" look at and no negotiations have taken place so don't get your hopes up lads.

And the same source has confirmed we have now acted on a deal for Berahino. Perfect fit for us. This is very very good news. clap2.gif

Fingers crossed....

• Like 1

Contrart to what the newspapers are spouting i am hearing that Berahino is nothing more that a player we "could" look at and no negotiations have taken place so don't get your hopes up lads.

And the same source has confirmed we have now acted on a deal for Berahino. Perfect fit for us. This is very very good news. clap2.gif

Fingers crossed....

Maybe this will open the door for us to try and deal on berihino

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-set-smash-transfer-9812796

rijit

Played well and created chances for 20 mins...then a series of sloppy passes...not helped by players not creating space to be passed into.

Big difference between languid and sloppy....sort it out!

If not for Mata seeming to be clueless in those situations we'd be 3 goals down.

Can only get better in the second half I hope.

Oh and Kane is too isolated....but at OT not a surprise.

Well disappointing result but not a bad performance for the start of the season.

Clear where we need to strengthen so the ball is in Levy's court....this team will be good enough for sixth/seventh as is....with a couple of good additions we might push for the CL spots....just an honest opinion.

Looking bac at it, i'm a touch miffed if we'd have pushed at them earlier in the second rather than leave it until the last ??? Mins Imo they were for the taking. Still , we didnt and they won and

thats all what will be remembered.

rijit

• Like 1

Looking bac at it, i'm a touch miffed if we'd have pushed at them earlier in the second rather than leave it until the last ??? Mins Imo they were for the taking. Still , we didnt and they won and

rijit

I'll remember the last 20 mins of the first half when we looked awful....especially some of the passing......we really MUST tighten that up.

Clearly we need at least one more striker as well.

Edited by smokie36

Berahino should be a Spurs player by monday.

Last nights game showed us needing more pace and it would have been great seeing him on the left.

Shame Poch didn't take take off Dier and bring on Deli Ali earlier. That might well have added the earlier spark we needed.

Not that disappointed but i just think it was an opportunity missed.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

rijit

I'll remember the last 20 mins of the first half when we looked awful....especially some of the passing......we really MUST tighten that up.

Clearly we need at least one more striker as well.

Despite his faults when mason came on we seemed more able to shift up a gear. Perhaps potts will at some point use a midfeild with. ali benty and mason, will be interesting.

rijit