Tottenham Thread

chonabot

As people have been posting for weeks on here at some point your wage structure must change and your star players be put on salaries comparable to players of their stature or they will have to move on. Based on the salary table above, if Kane is as good or better than say Aguero then Kane is being half of what he's worth currently by Spurs.

If Lukaku is paid almost three times as much as Kane, then surely its Lukaku who calls Kane up at 3am to take the piss.

23 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

As people have been posting for weeks on here at some point your wage structure must change and your star players be put on salaries comparable to players of their stature or they will have to move on. Based on the salary table above, if Kane is as good or better than say Aguero then Kane is being half of what he's worth currently by Spurs.

If Lukaku is paid almost three times as much as Kane, then surely its Lukaku who calls Kane up at 3am to take the piss.

No one is taking the piss out of Kane this week....not even Ronaldo.

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Just goes to show that our players are playing for the club, how many of your players would have signed for your club if they were under the Spurs wages structure ?

Football seems to be one of the few places where workers are prepared to work for less than in the North. I don't blame 'em, if young and single, having moved 'darn sarf' myself in my twenties (then back up again in retirement!).

31 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Just goes to show that our players are playing for the club, how many of your players would have signed for your club if they were under the Spurs wages structure ?

You're forgetting all of their carefully nurtured home grown first team stars Alfredo! :post-4641-1156694572:

1 minute ago, SantiSuk said:

Football seems to be one of the few places where workers are prepared to work for less than in the North. I don't blame 'em, if young and single, having moved 'darn sarf' myself in my twenties (then back up again in retirement!).

Cristiano Ronaldo couldn't wait to leave dreary Manchester.

The Citeh boys would be the same but for the £200k a week plus.

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Remind us...who are all these "carefully nurtured home grown first team stars" then?

Harry Winks  9 starts in Premiership...... England international

Danny Rose   5 starts in premiership...... England international

Harry Kane     19 starts in Premiership.......England international

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

Dreary perhaps a bit OTT, but t'will never be the kind of second city that Barcelona is (Barca way nicer than Madrid)

E/S spent a nite in a swanky nite club in Madrid  around 1973 and  actor George Peppard pick up my tab, ,its always been reported that he was a knob,but from my experience that nite he was very affable , he did like  Aussies  though ,

13 hours ago, evenstevens said:

E/S spent a nite in a swanky nite club in Madrid  around 1973 and  actor George Peppard pick up my tab, ,its always been reported that he was a knob,but from my experience that nite he was very affable , he did like  Aussies  though ,

What the fark has Peppard got to do with football  ?  go somewhere else with your boring post's !

Not quite the 300m you suggest Ronnie, but would you be happy to sell Harry Kane for £180m? He'd leave a big goalscoring hole in your team though (hence Pep's one-man team comment).

Guardian "Real Madrid are thought to value Kane at around £180m and plan to make a move in the summer..."

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Not quite the 300m you suggest Ronnie, but would you be happy to sell Harry Kane for £180m? He'd leave a big goalscoring hole in your team though (hence Pep's one-man team comment).

Guardian "Real Madrid are thought to value Kane at around £180m and plan to make a move in the summer..."

£300m or fricky off.

On 12/30/2017 at 6:58 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

I very much doubt if Daniel Levy has the slightest interest in Real Madrid's valuation.  

Strange that they aren't looking at Jesus or Aguero!!:shock1:

Edited by carmine

We can count ourselves rather fortunate to take all the points last night.  Swansea deserved something out of that game.  First goal offside for starters.  Sanchez had the worst game i've seen him play and probably should have gone.  

Plus side would be the return of Wanyama.  Pikeys up next and hoping Arsenal drop more points.

56 minutes ago, carmine said:

I very much doubt if Daniel Levy has the slightest interest in Real Madrid's valuation.  

your 4X2 chairman would sell his  own  grandmother if the price is right etc etc

presently Hazard The Destroyer has knocked back C/sea,s latest contract offer,of around 300k a week,( Real Madrid are favourites to sign him).

so  Kane,s  paltry weekly salary being paid now is peanuts to Hazard new offer

4X2 better up the ante to Kane,  to at least match  Hazards offer , or both will be playing with Real Madrid next season, also we are fending them off with Courtious going to them,(and he has been offered 200k a week by C/sea) therefore Kane will be in their shooting sights also(if not already),as they are going for a complete overhaul(due to a very poor season) and got the Bugs Bunny to do it ,see how it pans out

Edited by evenstevens

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Strange that they aren't looking at Jesus or Aguero!"

No rumours of them looking at Jesus but you must be aware of the Aguero rumours, surely?

Real Madrid are unlikely to buy a 29yo.  He's definitely Real Madrid quality but they'll be looking at someone younger i'd have thought.

17 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine I'd have thought so too but Aguero guarantees you goals. Hoping Kun stays; Pep has brought a work ethic to his goals and he's a better TEAM player now.

There are younger players that guarantee goals too.  I'm sure he'll stay.