Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Interesting end to the window.

Liverpool have lost out in attack...the chavs got thrashed last night and have bought an Arse third choice striker...Man Yoo have Lukaku who is having a confidence crisis and Le Arse themselves have bought a ticking timebomb.

I'm feeling quietly confident right now.

• Like 1

Well it really is never his fault is it!!  Jose Mourinho blames his side for not following plans!!!!

I think its fair to say that bar the most blinkered United fans, everyone knows that the plan went out the window after 11 seconds when they were no longer allowed the opportunity to park the bus bus and sit back hoping for Spurs to make a mistake.

Which i might add is pretty much what they did to us a Old Trafford.  Strange because when i look at them on paper i see a quality that should be going toe to toe with anyone.  But, in reality, dull, turgid, wasteful, just relying on a great keeper, clean sheets to tough out the points, but on this evidence top four will be a tall order, even with Sanchez on board.  Now they've peculiarily given him a new contract......good luck with that, and how stupid will the board look in the summer with no CL, turgid football and all that money spent.  

Ultimately, a new contract to a guy thats getting nowhere near what he should be out of his squad.

• Like 1

I can't believe that Moura signed for us, i mean all our big players want to leave us because of the low wages we pay and low and behold we sign a big player from a team that pay's big salaries, just doesn't make sense.

Anyway it's nice to see a player sign for us for the project and not for big wages like what happens at the big clubs !

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

I can't believe that Moura signed for us, i mean all our big players want to leave us because of the low wages we pay and low and behold we sign a big player from a team that pay's big salaries, just doesn't make sense.

Anyway it's nice to see a player sign for us for the project and not for big wages like what happens at the big clubs !

i think its because Creepy, BB and R2D2 persistently talk a loads of trolling old b*llocks.  In terms of talking rubbish, they are proving bottomless pits.

How many players did we end up losing this last window anyway?  

4 minutes ago, carmine said:

i think its because Creepy, BB and R2D2 persistently talk a loads of trolling old b*llocks.  In terms of talking rubbish, they are proving bottomless pits.

How many players did we end up losing this last window anyway?  

Unfortunately no one wants to buy Sissoko carms.

Maybe we'll do a swap deal for Bale in the summer. :post-4641-1156694572:

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

I also noticed watching Sky the other day, the screen behind the pundits showing the five top managers with the exception again of Poch.  Funny and quite bizarre are Sky when it comes to Spurs.  Just funny....

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Unfortunately no one wants to buy Sissoko carms.

Maybe we'll do a swap deal for Bale in the summer. :post-4641-1156694572:

Oh Jesus, someones not saying how good he is again are they?  The usual clowns by any chance?

Wonders never cease and one day he might do something spectacular but thus far he's played like an out of form semi pro

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Young team....exciting times ahead and a fantastic manager and ambitious chairman who is also a lifelong fan of the club.

Everyone on here would want that surely?

Excepting the sandpit crew and the mafia of course.

I laugh my head off when r2d2 tells us we will win nothing by not bankrupting ourselves.

Enjoy Giroud you winkeer.

Edit: No wait isn't he a Brummie?

Edited by RonniePickering22

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

I also noticed watching Sky the other day, the screen behind the pundits showing the five top managers with the exception again of Poch.  Funny and quite bizarre are Sky when it comes to Spurs.  Just funny....

Hilarious....perhaps they base it only on salary?

Edited by RonniePickering22
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Hilarious....perhaps they base it only on salary?

Who cares, it just makes them look more stupid.  It happened near the end of last season when we were a clear second in the table.  Just amuses me, at first it did irritate but now its just funny.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Young team....exciting times ahead and a fantastic manager and ambitious chairman who is also a lifelong fan of the club.

Everyone on here would want that surely?

Excepting the sandpit crew and the mafia of course.

I laugh my head off when r2d2 tells us we will win nothing by not bankrupting ourselves.

Enjoy Giroud you winkeer.

Edit: No wait isn't he a Brummie?

Its because they have nothing better to say.  :sad:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Nice win lads. Taken the heat off us a bit :tongue:

It's always extra niiiiice to beat manure, and now that they have  

Moroniho aka the special one it adds a lot more satisfaction when beating them. 

A comfortable 2-0 win although no one would've argued if it had ended 4-0

they got lucky that the scoreline wasn't embarrassing for them. :biggrin:

We bossed them and battered them for nearly the whole 90mins.

Alexis looked liked the child in the playground who just got roughed up and bullied

and wanted his mum, absolutely hilarious.

Pogba got pulled off after 60mins cos Dembele was giving him a footballing lesson

and he just wasn't listening. :biggrin:

How much £££££££ are those two worth again ?????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Well it really is never his fault is it!!  Jose Mourinho blames his side for not following plans!!!!

I think its fair to say that bar the most blinkered United fans, everyone knows that the plan went out the window after 11 seconds when they were no longer allowed the opportunity to park the bus bus and sit back hoping for Spurs to make a mistake.

Which i might add is pretty much what they did to us a Old Trafford.  Strange because when i look at them on paper i see a quality that should be going toe to toe with anyone.  But, in reality, dull, turgid, wasteful, just relying on a great keeper, clean sheets to tough out the points, but on this evidence top four will be a tall order, even with Sanchez on board.  Now they've peculiarily given him a new contract......good luck with that, and how stupid will the board look in the summer with no CL, turgid football and all that money spent.  

Ultimately, a new contract to a guy thats getting nowhere near what he should be out of his squad.

As much as i would like that Man utd struggle to make top 4, you can't base that on last nights 

performance.

The reality for me is that they're in the driving seat and will have plenty of easier games to pick up

the points to stay in the top 4.

The ??? at this moment is whether Chelski will struggle to make top 4 with Conte's future uncertain

and whether Giroud will make a difference for them, but it shows an element of desperation on their

behalf to make that signing.

Will Liverpool continue their inconsistency defending now that they have VVD?

Tottenham still have it all to do starting with the 6 pointer at Liverpool next week,

but we're looking like we have hit some form just at the right time to give ourselves a good chance.

In Poch we trust.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Think your being a bit harsh on Jose, Utd were well in the game until the first goal went it :biggrin:

All jokes aside i couldn't make out why he was so adamant on having 2 defensive midfielders playing when they were two down, admittedly big hair can play further forward but when he went off they bought Herrera on when they could have bought Rashford on.Crazy crazy. 

43 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Think your being a bit harsh on Jose, Utd were well in the game until the first goal went it :biggrin:

All jokes aside i couldn't make out why he was so adamant on having 2 defensive midfielders playing when they were two down, admittedly big hair can play further forward but when he went off they bought Herrera on when they could have bought Rashford on.Crazy crazy. 

Maybe cos without 2 DM's they would have conceded more than just 2-0

Oh, and the fact that Dembele & Der were bossing the midfield and Moroniho 

always likes to play defensively against the top 6 especially away from home.

Utd had also just kept six clean sheets and prob thought to keep things tight

before the match.

BTW a new EPL crowd record 81,978

I wonder, can anyone explain how it was deemed fair and reasonable the we are away at Liverpool on sunday, theclate game at that and then scheduled to travel to Italy to play Juve on tuesday?!!!  

Completely out of order and totally unnecessary.  Its almost like English clubs going into the CL fixtures with some kind oh handicap.

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

I wonder, can anyone explain how it was deemed fair and reasonable the we are away at Liverpool on sunday, theclate game at that and then scheduled to travel to Italy to play Juve on tuesday?!!!  

Completely out of order and totally unnecessary.  Its almost like English clubs going into the CL fixtures with some kind oh handicap.

You don't play Juve till 9 days later

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Very true, i think i've had some kind of brain fade!!  Didn't even check the fixture list either.  :shock1:

The only reason I checked was cos I was sure the CL wasn't starting again till next week. But I doubted my own memory and had to check :smile:

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The only reason I checked was cos I was sure the CL wasn't starting again till next week. But I doubted my own memory and had to check :smile:

i heard someone cranting about it and took his word for it!!

Mind you, i do actually think English clubs suffer the worst for fixture congestion.  Neither do we get the christmas breaks europeans do.

48 minutes ago, carmine said:

Sounds like Elvis juice has hit Thailand! :post-4641-1156694572: