Tottenham Thread

chonabot

13 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

so the above explanation .gives  u a right to post that e/s be given a restraining t.v order from the c/sea thread contributors .t.b.h.what u bring to the table is trolling crap.for yonks u have been openly criticsing m/city good fortune for having wealthy owners to bank roll their sucess.whilst spuds are about to go the gurgler one way or another. unless lewis/levy pull a rabbit out of their backsides good luck to mcity and i could.nt care less where the loot come from.they have raised the bar. up to other clubs match catch them in summing up you are just a jealous  pest of a troll

You know what, just make of it want you like, really.

All I know is pochetino is no longer an inexperienced manager and has 9 years and zero trophies to show for it.

At this stage I'm guessing he's looking at the Spurs job and seeing a comfort zone whereby he can potentially compete with his rivals but without the right investments he may not taste success the same way most top sides taste it- winning.

The real Madrid job is a real opportunity for him if LFC win the CL and will provide him the instant challenge he possibly wants and needs as a top manager.

We're very happy with Poch as manager and Levy as chairman.

This crisis is cracking me up as we work on tying up new contracts for our players before the transfer window opens.

Doom and gloom for some as I read about new deals and our stars signing up to the Spurs vision.

Meanwhile our kids continue to knock at the first team door.

Happy days!

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We're very happy with Poch as manager and Levy as chairman.

This crisis is cracking me up as we work on tying up new contracts for our players before the transfer window opens.

Doom and gloom for some as I read about new deals and our stars signing up to the Spurs vision.

Meanwhile our kids continue to knock at the first team door.

Happy days!

when poverty comes  through  the main door     love goe.s out the window  sads days lay ahead

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

when poverty comes  through  the main door     love goe.s out the window  sads days lay ahead

Another CL campaign beckons actually with our squad more experienced overall in the competition.

I remember our first tilt at it and making a good run with a far inferior team minus Bale of course who was simply brilliant that season.

We've moved up several notches since then and will push on again sadly for you E/S....its a fight for fifth with Arsenal for you lad!

Just now, alfieconn said:

I'm not sure why anyone would discuss football with an Aussie, i know a lot of Aussies and none of them have a clue about football and our regular poster certainly falls in that category !

why not join the prediction comp next season as .u class yourself as a stat genius  which should give yourself a good start of  knocking e/s off his top perch.how about it???

25 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've managed to drag myself from the depressing news of our imminent bankruptcy to announce the new 5 year contract for Harry Winks.

Tragic times at WHL isn't it?

plank you are such a deluded fool. poch is looking for marqueen players to go the next level immediately.winning something get it winning something.signing young winks is not the answer .without the debt bizo spuds have become stagment.or in limbo so to speak.only a couple  weeks ago things are so rosey by your post andmomey was going to rain from the new stadium to do this and that.and here  you are skiting about a player still wet behind the ears.keep on planking on plank you deluded nutcase 

10 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

plank you are such a deluded fool. poch is looking for marqueen players to go the next level immediately.winning something get it winning something.signing young winks is not the answer .without the debt bizo spuds have become stagment.or in limbo so to speak.only a couple  weeks ago things are so rosey by your post andmomey was going to rain from the new stadium to do this and that.and here  you are skiting about a player still wet behind the ears.keep on planking on plank you deluded nutcase 

We can't sign anyone new until the transfer window opens.

Any news on Hazard's new deal by the way?

16 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I'm not sure why anyone would discuss football with an Aussie, i know a lot of Aussies and none of them have a clue about football and our regular poster certainly falls in that category !

16 hours ago, evenstevens said:

why not join the prediction comp next season as .u class yourself as a stat genius  which should give yourself a good start of  knocking e/s off his top perch.how about it???

where are you alfie??? pinching your favourite line    Answer The  Question!!!  ^^^  Answer  The  Question!!!^^^

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've managed to drag myself from the depressing news of our imminent bankruptcy to announce the new 5 year contract for Harry Winks.

Tragic times at WHL isn't it?

Make that 4 of our up and coming younger stars signing

new contracts:

Sanchez

Winks

KWP

CCV

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:56 PM, alfieconn said:

Most Aussies follow rugby and AFL. However football is played by many and is growing. When i came here i played and coached for about 6 years before my son was born. I continued playing 5's every week before retiring through injury. But there is some truth in your statement. Alot of Aussies have no idea about football. Especially those over 50. But those younger tend to know alot more.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, sotsira said:

Make that 4 of our up and coming younger stars signing

new contracts:

Sanchez

Winks

KWP

CCV

I meant to type Winks the other day, not Dele.  All looking very positive.  Shame about Winks' injury, it could well have cost him an outside chance of the world cup they way he was playing.

Plenty of good quality players around, I know we can't afford an overpriced player like Mbappe but keep looking for talented younger players . Look for them in Brazil or Argentina. Bring them here and turn them into world class.

35 minutes ago, balo said:

Plenty of good quality players around, I know we can't afford an overpriced player like Mbappe but keep looking for talented younger players . Look for them in Brazil or Argentina. Bring them here and turn them into world class.

We're not short on good players balo....we need someone who can get behind a tight defence and another with the defence splitting capability of Modric.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We're not short on good players balo....we need someone who can get behind a tight defence and another with the defence splitting capability of Modric.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Mate getting behind a tight defence is the least of your worries. It's getting the tight chairman to flash the cash that's gonna make or break the last 4 years of hard work.

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Mate getting behind a tight defence is the least of your worries. It's getting the tight chairman to flash the cash that's gonna make or break the last 4 years of hard work.

Well according to posters on here we are skint and in debt, can't afford the stadium etc etc, so we haven't got any cash to flash !

33 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Well according to posters on here we are skint and in debt, can't afford the stadium etc etc, so we haven't got any cash to flash !

I've got a fully completed 1981 Panini album in my mum's loft if that might raise a few quid.

Also got a few extra Alan Kennedy stickers no one wanted....bloody ugly bugger he was.

Edited by RonniePickering22
none of your effin business
  • Haha 1