Tottenham Thread

chonabot

benzema ????? you bunch a muggy ,

fark do you delirious buncha mugs reckon you are, ???

why not snap up messi and kaka while youre at it, carrol torres rooney , fabregas chimbnoda

merry xmas

We are after World class strikers and you can't even get Keane to come to your gaff, ses it all really :D.

Not really their fault tho is it?

After all he's been a lifelong fan of Villa.....no wait Birmingham......no hang on.....etc......etc......:)

id like to wish all you lot on this thread a merry xmas

but,

on the other hand , im honest

get farked the bleedin lot a yas, yer cants :D 1 farkin nil ya mugs

I'll be in the boozer for your game tomorrow....and first in line to buy the scammer landlord a pint when you get a proper stuffing. The perfect start to the festive fixture list......

Merry Xmas imola. :D

You lot really will be the xmas turkeys.......here's yer xmas flutter....

2-1 win over Fulham.....10-1.......easy way to lose a few bob.....cheers

Edited by smokie36

but,

I'll be in the boozer for your game tomorrow....and first in line to buy the scammer landlord a pint when you get a proper stuffing. The perfect start to the festive fixture list......

How do you think imola feels knowing he's going to get a right good stuffing tomorrow? :o:ph34r::)

This four game sequence should sort out the men from the boys. Villa (A) Toon, Fulham (H) Everton (A).

Doing well over this period is going to be so important. Kaboul, Jenas, VDV, Palacios and Gallas are all fit. Kings in light training with Woodgate probably going out on loan to get some games under his belt.

Looks like its going to stay very cold so it'll interesting to see what type of girlie mittens Mancini will be sporting. :)

This four game sequence should sort out the men from the boys. Villa (A) Toon, Fulham (H) Everton (A).

Doing well over this period is going to be so important. Kaboul, Jenas, VDV, Palacios and Gallas are all fit. Kings in light training with Woodgate probably going out on loan to get some games under his belt.

Looks like its going to stay very cold so it'll interesting to see what type of girlie mittens Mancini will be sporting. :)

Funny I was just thinking yesterday who will have the most creative snood.....toss up between Citeh and the arse scum....

Balotelli has to be favourite thoug given his seeming penchant for taking over Lungberg's role in the game.....:D

If we can take nine points from the four games I'd be delighted.

Edited by smokie36

why not snap up messi and kaka while youre at it, carrol torres rooney , fabregas chimbnoda

merry xmas

We are after World class strikers and you can't even get Keane to come to your gaff, ses it all really :D.

yep alf hes a curnt and we dont want or need the prick, does kinda sum it up , so why dont you just keep the prick :D

but,

you are a prick :) , nuff said

but,

you are still a prick, no reply no show , 2 farkin bob , im dissapointed with you , spinelesssssssss

merry xmas

yep alf hes a curnt and we dont want or need the prick, does kinda sum it up , so why dont you just keep the prick :D

A currant? Help yourselves to the xmas pudding...£6m and he's yours straight up...:)

but,

you are still a prick, no reply no show , 2 farkin bob , im dissapointed with you , spinelesssssssss

carms. its not a 9 to 5 job for fuc_k sake,,, , :D next /?/??///, mugs

parently twitchy has said you curnts can win the leaegue??????? despite being 17 points off the lead, , probly gona happen as youre

gettin benzema , arent ya??? i love you people :D :D :D

Seems the ref was keen to show us his shiny new cards he got for xmas.....should have gone to specsavers.....:angry:

Anyhow great fighting performance from the team.....even when Gomez made his blunder near the end.

A vital win and elighted to get all the points.....Bale coming alive and VDV cool in front of goal as usual...:)

Hope Modric is OK.....:unsure:

imola benzema is just a smokescreen...we're buying Suarez really but shhhh dont tell anyone....:rolleyes:

no doubt you got that at 10--- to -- 1, as i said you people are farkin priceless :D howd your flutter go at the cottage, wangkuur :D

Very nearly came off imola....why are you so upset? :D

imola benzema is just a smokescreen...we're buying Suarez really but shhhh dont tell anyone....:rolleyes:

no doubt you got that at 10--- to -- 1, as i said you people are farkin priceless :D howd your flutter go at the cottage, wangkuur :D

Very nearly came off imola....why are you so upset? :D

very?? nearly??? came off??? upset??? youre a proper oddball smokes :ermm:

Off the bottom and you're still not happy....no pleasing some people....

The look of bemusement on Avram's face when he realised his side were 2-1 up was priceless! :D

priceless??? been over that one many atime on here, generally refers to you lot and your delirious hopes :D

keep up to date ,fluency please, wodogate fit yet ???

The look of bemusement on Avram's face when he realised his side were 2-1 up was priceless! :D

priceless??? been over that one many atime on here, generally refers to you lot and your delirious hopes :D

You lot want him on loan as well? fark me you must like our side plenty eh....Keane O'Hara and now Woodgate......!:D

thee ex REAL MADRID star, loves boro , dreams come true ,

You might get O'Hara though......boro eh.....well good luck to him...hope he comes through a few matches ok......have my doubts though.

Where's Carlton Cole heading to?

You might get O'Hara though......boro eh.....well good luck to him...hope he comes through a few matches ok......have my doubts though.

Where's Carlton Cole heading to?

You lot want him on loan as well? fark me you must like our side plenty eh....Keane O'Hara and now Woodgate......!:D

smokes make an effort to get with it !. you were told what do with keane , i presumed youd have got the point with the woodgate

c@nt, and s for ohaha, keep it up im amused, no doubt after youve won the leauge an d cl , you told me so

All to play for at the top.....just like at the other end. An exciting table atm......next two matches at home so looking to pick up maximum points there......let's see where we are at the beginning of Jan.

:)

Still behind united :)

All to play for at the top.....just like at the other end. An exciting table atm......next two matches at home so looking to pick up maximum points there......let's see where we are at the beginning of Jan.

:)

Still behind united :)

You look a safe bet to still be leading....hopefully we can close the gap on the others though......a draw tonight would be a good place to start. :)

What an oppotunity for Master Carroll to show us just how good he is tonight. :ermm: I think our team picks itself with maybe one question mark on whether he plays either Pav/Crouth infront of VDV. I reckon Palacios with his returning form will get the nod and Kaboul to partner Daws. Hopefully we can take some chances and not make an ordeal out of tonights game. Modric, Bale and VDV should create a hatful of chances.

My biggest concern is how Gomes deals with crosses and a very physical Carroll.

What an oppotunity for Master Carroll to show us just how good he is tonight. :ermm: I think our team picks itself with maybe one question mark on whether he plays either Pav/Crouth infront of VDV. I reckon Palacios with his returning form will get the nod and Kaboul to partner Daws. Hopefully we can take some chances and not make an ordeal out of tonights game. Modric, Bale and VDV should create a hatful of chances.

The only concern for me is that we take some of the many chances we create. As for stopping Carrill Gomes will be staying put on his line.....shame King aint fut yet though.....

Can we stick Crouchie on to mark him for corners and free kicks? :D

The only concern for me is that we take some of the many chances we create. As for stopping Carrill Gomes will be staying put on his line.....shame King aint fut yet though.....

Can we stick Crouchie on to mark him for corners and free kicks? :D

Mate, he's got to come out for crosses. He's also got to stop flapping at the ball or he'll loose the confidence of his back four.

The time is almost here when you can forget about King. We just cannot keep spoiling the consistency of our backline. Kaboul too is getting better every game. Add Woodgate and Gallas to the list plus Bassong, a rapidly improving Simon Caulker and i think you'll find its probably going to be all over for Ledley. Great shame, what a player he would have been without the knee injury.

One last thing mate, that is dont expect Crouchie to defend much...you seem to forget that he can't kick or head the ball. :lol:

Edited by carmine