Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Good first half and if it was'nt for that knobhead Croutch managing somehow to get himself in an offside position we would/should have been 2-1 up. I can see that <deleted> costing us very dearly this season. That was a schoolboy mistake. We pay a very high price for his occasional knockdowns.

Second half they were far superior and thoroughly deserved the win. Redknapp should have brought on Palacios for Jenas. We were'nt getting much ball and when we did we gave it away.

Everton, as i thought before the game, are a much better side than their league position suggests. Pienaar did enough for me to welcome him to the Lane.

Could'nt care less about the FA cup. We need to beat Man Yoo on the 16th.

We didn't seem to click last night ( passes going a stray etc) and Modric probaly had his worst game for a long time which didn't help,Everton were really up for it and with their partizan crowd behind them were always going to be a hard nut to crack.

Can't understand why he took Lennon off especially to replace him with PSB, although he was playing crap, we were already without Bale and needed some pace up front something his replacement PSB was never going to give us and lets face it why bring him on at all as he remained anonymous again just like he has done for every other game where he has come on.

I keep expecting Kranjar to do something when he comes on but he never does ! although it must be hard for him when he has played so little this season.

Anyway a majority of the players will get a rest this week so hopefully they come back firing on all cylinders for the man u game and perhaps with a new centre forward and Becks on the subs bench.

Please dont mention that cynical odious cheat Nani on our thread. That gobshite is a disgrace and if he gets a nasty injury i for one won't give a toss.

Funny coming from the team that gave us Klinsmann.

Thats true Rix but if your memory serves you well you will remind yourself that he did not get up to those diving antics when he came to England and infact won the respect of football fans around the country. :)

Nani is utterly offensive to everything that sportmanship stands for.

Please dont mention that cynical odious cheat Nani on our thread. That gobshite is a disgrace and if he gets a nasty injury i for one won't give a toss.

Thats true Rix but if your memory serves you well you will remind yourself that he did not get up to those diving antics when he came to England and infact won the respect of football fans around the country. :)

Didn't Klinsman get "Player of the Year" ;) something he wouldn't have done if he'd copied Nani's shernanagins :o:D

Didn't Klinsman get "Player of the Year" ;) something he wouldn't have done if he'd copied Nani's shernanagins :o:D

They're getting all mixed up. A fantastic player for us and utterly professional......might have taken the odd 'div' after scoring a goal if memory serves me.....them was the days.....I had a gratis season ticket then......! :)

Funny Alfredo. the Man Yoo boys seem to have gone silent.

I also agree the Lennon/PSB substitution was another flawed decision. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Edited by carmine

Oh dear....it seems bentley's missus has been sounding off about our wonderful club on twitter. :o

That's right love...tell him to get his bags packed! :lol:

He has never bothered to unpack em :rolleyes:

Hold up chaps, Trigger's back with us with his non-sensical comments 40.gif:D

Normal service resumed everyone hoping they beat United,

:D

i will back any team that plays THEM, them being the most exciting ---- attacking team probly in --- errmthe world apparently, and sir david

beckam even wants to play----- with them, theyre errrrm exciting really, , according to the 3 stooges

I'm all in favour of the Beckham deal.....but I have to wonder if he'll like it when he's on squad wages. Not like he's going to be our top wage earner...not for a player who I'd be amazed to see get half a dozen starts.

Agree with you. I think they feel he'll be a good influence in the dressing room, and so do i. he also has knowledge about the Milan side. Lastly if Bentley goes, which seems inevitable we have no right side cover for Lennon. Krancjar does'nt like playing right side so thats not the option some might think. You are probably correct in that he won't play many games but he will still provide the cover we need and the shirt sales will more than pay the wages.

Read a comment by H at the weekend that he needs cover for Lennon as Bentley always seems to get injured on a friday morning :o.

He's doing us a favour there alf. Best seen wearing a different shirt imo.

Hadn't considered shirt sales etc....yeah maybe so carmine pay whatever if it aint costing us...great!

Mostly its as you say ahis influence etc....maybe he can teach Lennon how to cross a ball properly :o that would be worth the fee on its own.

consider it then smokes , go on give us yer conservative estimate, 8 week contract at most -----versus profit from shirt sales, fire away

It looks like PSB has gone to Brum. With Bentley off elsewhere the transfer kitty is building up for the big spend. Please, pleeeeease not Carroll. :whistling:

Here you go carms.....

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/01/06/2292496/tottenham-set-to-drop-interest-in-andy-carroll-but-david-bentley-

Can you trop this abbreviated nonsense at this time of the am....my bodyclock is already fuked by four nights of the cricket as it is!

PSB?? Kindly translate.......thanks. :jap:

It looks like PSB has gone to Brum. With Bentley off elsewhere the transfer kitty is building up for the big spend. Please, pleeeeease not Carroll. :whistling:

Here you go carms.....

http://www.goal.com/...t-david-bentley-

Can you trop this abbreviated nonsense at this time of the am....my bodyclock is already fuked by four nights of the cricket as it is!

Its White Hart Lanes adopted name for keane....Pointy Shouty Bloke......its about all he's been doing for the past year. Levy should have offloaded him long ago when he still had some pace and i have to say my heart sank when Harry, unbelievably brought him on the other night.

I never really thought Toon would sell Carroll anyway so hopefully thats the last on that one. Not good enough for what we are looking for, although definately has great promise for the future.

Here you go carms.....

http://www.goal.com/...t-david-bentley-

Its White Hart Lanes adopted name for keane....Pointy Shouty Bloke......its about all he's been doing for the past year. Levy should have offloaded him long ago when he still had some pace and i have to say my heart sank when Harry, unbelievably brought him on the other night.

I never really thought Toon would sell Carroll anyway so hopefully thats the last on that one. Not good enough for what we are looking for, although definately has great promise for the future.

:D Thanks.....the fee seems to be £7m which is of course a bit low :lol: so let's sell him quick before they change their minds!

Nentley is another issue entirely obviously as the new Beckhan he'll be wanting 100k a week etc the muppet that he is. I reckon he'll end up on loan as no one will give us £10m for him....but maybe Blackburn's new owners are daft enough. We can only hope.

Other rumours have us bidding £17m for Suarez......please please.....!!!:D

and just yesterday you were saying this..

And to think...it used to be a sport enjoyed on a Saturday afternoon...couple of quid on the gate.....pie at half time and a few pints with the supporters afterwards....now its £250000 a week.

Work it out gents but I'm with singhy on this one. ;)

And to think...it used to be a sport enjoyed on a Saturday afternoon...couple of quid on the gate.....pie at half time and a few pints with the supporters afterwards....now its £250000 a week.

If you can't beat 'em join 'em! :D

Besides Tottenham already operate winin their means as a club. Which is more than can be said for some. ;)

If you can't beat 'em join 'em! :D

Besides Tottenham already operate winin their means as a club. Which is more than can be said for some. ;)

Must be your non-foreign owner Smokes.

Suarez does not want to go to Spurs.

Were you having a chat with him in Starbucks over a latte or something Red? Please elaborate on this catagoric statement. :)

Think he's getting mixed up between this thread and one of his 'We love Weybridge' forums. ;)