Rent for ~3 months

Dannylt

Hello guys,

We are two peeps who are going to spend almost three months (82 days) in Hua hin.
Anyone knows where to look out for renting a house?
At the moment we are looking at flipkey.com, do you think it offers reasonable prices?
Anyone has experience with renting out a place for 3 months?

Any help is appreciated!

Loads of places to rent in Hua hin, all sorts of budgets too! What are you after? What do you want to be near, what's your budget? Bare in mind electricity costs when looking to rent also, some agents/owners take the piss with unit costs.

Hi, thought I'd ask a similar question myself. New to the Kingdom as well. Still in the planning stages.

Looking to be there for 1 year.

Loads of places to rent in Hua hin, all sorts of budgets too! What are you after? What do you want to be near, what's your budget? Bare in mind electricity costs when looking to rent also, some agents/owners take the piss with unit costs.

Noi, would appreciate some heads up if possible. Looking for a nice 1-2 bed condo or a studio, with full seaview (all rooms if possible), will be home on the computer, a nice view would really be nice. Good wifi mandatory.

Easy access to beach, bike, run, etc. Near amenities such as supermarkets and 7-eleven, etc.

What would the ballpark price for such a property be if renting for 6 months to 1 year? And utilities for a single guy? Since it is at the beach with the breeze coming, I don't reckon I will turn on the ac during the day.

What are some websites to look at, some condo names to look out for?

Any help is much appreaciated!

Cheers

MrB2015

Edited by MrB2015