welcome to the machine

Rangsitreppin

Pink floyd is the number one favourite music group of most expats ive met in LOS to the extent of a pinkfloyd poster been stuck on the guest house wall.

Got to love pumping old pink floyd classics with the 50 plus year old retirees and having a cold big bottle of leo beer first thing in the morning in the 120 baht rooms around samsen area

Do you do the same with the independently wealthy digital pikeys living in the same area ?,

but then again most pikeys don't get out of bed till early afternoon

Obsessed much?

So for someone who complains bitterly that he is being picked on, you instigate arguments (read 'bait') and put yourself in the line of fire enough, don't you?

• Like 2

As for the OP, nowhere near 50 yet but appreciate decent music, and they made loads.

Not a big fan myself. A few of their tunes are ok, but they're mostly a bit pretentious and overblown for my taste.

Roger Waters did dissapear up his own butthole in the end, but still like a lot of the stuff.

What would you choose SB?

As for the OP, nowhere near 50 yet but appreciate decent music, and they made loads.

Not a big fan myself. A few of their tunes are ok, but they're mostly a bit pretentious and overblown for my taste.

Roger Waters did dissapear up his own butthole in the end, but still like a lot of the stuff.

What would you choose SB?

Hell, I like too much stuff to list here.

Do you do the same with the independently wealthy digital pikeys living in the same area ?,

but then again most pikeys don't get out of bed till early afternoon

Obsessed much?

So for someone who complains bitterly that he is being picked on, you instigate arguments (read 'bait') and put yourself in the line of fire enough, don't you?

You must be mistaking me for one of these 'pikeys'.

Again.

Well you keep getting mistaken for a pikey dear boy because it seems every time pikery is mentioned your leading up the rebuttals

so what are we to think ? A full blown pikey or a pikey conspirator/familiar

We are barking up the wrong soi SP

Well you keep getting mistaken for a pikey dear boy because it seems every time pikery is mentioned your leading up the rebuttals

so what are we to think ? A full blown pikey or a pikey conspirator/familiar

Neither. Just someone who's a bit tired of the same bullshit clogging up the forum every day.

If you actually manage to find a 'pikey' here, then fair enough. But until then, how about you stop the constant off-topic references to them?

• Like 1

Baiting post removed. To the three or four members that think they are above forum rules, you have been contacted earlier about trolling & baiting. Keep up the baiting & trolling & heavy suspensions will be issued.

Last word on this , no more public warnings.