90 day due Feb 4.....still time to post?

Hi yes due Feb 4th.

I would like to try posting (or delivering by hand) for the first time to save some hassle.

I'm aware they say get it there well early.......but is it really too late in real life if it arrives say 3 or 4 days before?

(which would after all be another 7 days before the latest notification date totalling about 10)

Thanks

Edited by cheeryble

My 90 day report for retirement extension was due Jan 28 and I sent it in 14 days ago EMS and they received it 13 days ago. I have not heard back from them. Is there a number I can call? It is now 2 days past the 90 days.

Immigration's instructions are to waif for 30 days after your report date to contact them.

Thanks Ubonjoe. I am leaving in 2 weeks and I just dont want to have a problem at the airport upon my departure.

They don't check for 90 day reports when you leave the country. Most people take their 90 day report slips out of their passport before leaving because they are no longer valid when you leave.

sshs b

I prepared my envelopes form and noted other requirements 80 days ago, thinking all was organised I posted on the 10 for the reporting day 18th. It took ages so I suspected that there was a problem so went and enquired, they checked and said that they had posted on 23rd , but gave me a receipt. When I got home their repy was waiting on my dining table. Inside: a receipt (stamped, next time please send 15 days before the due date) a new form for next time, the photocopy of one passport page( inscribed with the legend 'don't forget next time" ) plus a page of instructions for notifying by registered mail.