Dating appz?

Sandman77

Just for fun I try some dating appz with mixed results , on badoo with premium account mostly only fakes , that contact you if you write back, the send you a mail go to another dating site , and then delete there profil!

Some other meeting online sites also full of spammers

Tinder only matched when both intrested!

Still not find out , how I can make a moment!

Down app with Facebook friends also never work

Location services enabled but the programm never recognize it

Lovoo nice graphical layout , but I not payfor

There are others like bee talk popular in Asia

Date me , or another one is name okay Cupid , but in total I think we all loose our time , on none of them realy work !

What are your exoirience with this kind of appz ?

Mister Sandman, bring me a dream Make him the cutest that I've ever seen Give him two lips like roses in clover Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over Mister Sandman, I'm so aloneDon't have nobody to call my own Please turn on your magic beam Mister Sandman, bring me a dream Mister Sandman, bring me a dream Make him the cutest that I've ever seen Give him the word that I'm not a rover Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over

• Like 2

Before getting married with one, I met nice ladies 35 to 55 on Hi5 in the US, ThaiFriendly and Tagged here...free sites. Some were independent proffesionals and business owners, some very beautiful....some just OK for one night stand. Not into Skype or chat. Dating in person and ASAP is my "expert" advice. Anyway...I think Internet dating is fun, keeping me young at 70.

My Thai wife is 48. Great partner!...I have to say that I was very lucky too.

I met people in America, in Bali, and here, that still very good friends and in permanent contact....even making my wife jealous.

Only in Thailand!

Edited by umbanda

What did Mrs Sandman say??

Translated into English, where can I get a free shag?

Sandman is offline since he opened this thread... sooooo... maybe Mrs. Sandman did not talk at all... anybody checked the news section about suspicious suicides? whistling.gif