Why the differences in attitudes when a western country's police are worse

ultimate weapon

So i saw this post here

Stop bashing the Thai. In Spain and many other world cities this is 10 times more... and also not much Police action.

I would say: Well done Thai Police!

not much police action?? in Spain?? i can talk from experience that being many many times in Spain the cops cant wait for a chance to bash you over the head , or use over the top aggression, or find an excuse to arrest someone...especially if you are a foreigner...i mind once being with 4 mates and about 20 locals/ gang tried to jump us..we gave it to them, and the police just happened to be nearbye and went after us.. guns pointed at our good selves, batons out... another incident in barcelona, a slight arguement with 2 chaps top of la ramblas ended up in pepper spray and rubber bullets being fired .. facepalm.gif and of course in Magaluf night before a chelsea v man utd cup final, some english decided to have a running battle up the strip..winners were the local police... few heads cracked, batons out and people gassed, trouble makers and innocents , anyone in the area

I mean i can bet you don't see the usual bashers of thai police etc bashing the spanish police even though they are worse. I mean imagine that 20 locals go after 5 foreigners and the foreigners get into trouble and i bet none of the readers in some english forum about spain even say anything and it's all most likely because spanish are farang too. Yet were it 20 thais going after those 5 guys and the thai police didn't help the bashing would be non stop.

I guess we might see more comments about the Spanish police if this was a forum about Spain.

There are forums out there that many people the world over go to. Maybe not this forum but this is actually the first time i am reading about this. Anyway you don't read about this in say the daily mail. Many people know about the bkk scams due to the news but the spanish police thing if such a thing occurs on a regular basis it should be reported in the western media.

Anyway you don't read about this in say the daily mail.

I don't read about anything in the Daily Mail. Partly because it's blocked here in Thailand, but mostly because it's a horrendous right-wing shitrag.

Well the fact of the matter is something bad happens in an asian or a non farang country that probably isn't muslim they get beaten and bashed to hell no matter how small the matter. Something much worse like the police in spain that happens in a farang country the western media won't report it. You agree?

• Like 1

I don't read about anything in the Daily Mail. Partly because it's blocked here in Thailand, but mostly because it's a horrendous right-wing shitrag.

Or maybe it tells the truth.

The Mail tells the truth now and again yes - much in the way that a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day.

• Like 1

The Mail tells the truth now and again yes - much in the way that a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day.

Care to show the correlation by an example with a new story? The broken clock is pretty obvious but not the mail and the daily mail isn't right wing.

What a stupid thread.

I worked in Spain for 3 years and I can tell you now. The Thai police are worse than Spanish police on just about every level you can think of.

Anyway, why the hell should we care about what happens in Costa Del Anywhere?..... we are living in Thailand.

Comparing Spain with Thailand indeed....... Go find a hobby.

Well the fact of the matter is something bad happens in an asian or a non farang country that probably isn't muslim they get beaten and bashed to hell no matter how small the matter. Something much worse like the police in spain that happens in a farang country the western media won't report it. You agree?

You've stated an absolute truth!

Now be ready for the repercussions.

The truth always fails as it is very bitter.

Care to show the correlation by an example with a new story? The broken clock is pretty obvious but not the mail and the daily mail isn't right wing.

Is it run by Thai's or any other 3rd world country?