1 year old boy rescued from locked pick-up in East Pattaya

webfact

1 year old boy rescued from locked pick-up in East Pattaya

car-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Over the weekend a 1 year old boy was locked inside a pick-up belonging to his parents for almost one hour after he was left inside the vehicle as his Father opened his shop.

Somehow the boy was able to lock the vehicle from the inside and due to his age he was unable to unlock the vehicle so he could be removed. The engine was not on and air-con was not activated which meant that a quick rescue was essential.

Khun Kritsada, the Father, called the Sawang Boriboon Rescue Foundation, who soon arrived and after being trapped for nearly one hour

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/168391/1-year-old-boy-rescued-from-locked-pick-up-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-02

It is more surpising that the rescue team was trapped for an hour, and no comment on who had trapped them.

" he was left inside the vehicle as his Father opened his shop. "

FATHER

Edited by petercool
edited out bold type

Must have spent one hour looking for a sink plunger.

Check out google for different ways to unlock car doors. The plunger method makes a mockery of car security!

Only works on cars that have a gas air pressure central locking system.. VW and Audi used to be this type.. Half a tennis ball could do it in a pinch..

Wont work on a toyota as pictured.

I am missing something?...door lock system changed in the last 5 years?

In the US, road emergency crews can unlock a car in second just using a flat metal bar...in seconds! So easy that makes me understand why is so easy steal cars without any alarm system. Happened with me few times, tooks 20 minutes..just the wait for help to arrive.

So his Father let him stew in the car for an hour rather than break the window and have to buy a new one.

...and shower the baby with glass shards? Great idea.

Like I also do for removing a scattered window, when it was hit by a stone: Tape it with scotch tape or whatever similar, then it is easy to remove the stuff without getting glass particles in the aircon vents or whereever. This works also from outside whistling.gif

Must have spent one hour looking for a sink plunger.

Check out google for different ways to unlock car doors. The plunger method makes a mockery of car security!

Only works on cars that have a gas air pressure central locking system.. VW and Audi used to be this type.. Half a tennis ball could do it in a pinch..

Wont work on a toyota as pictured.

A heavy hammer works on every car,

Most of these incidents are accidental, parents just forgetting. Very very hot areas when kids are left to bake in vehicles such as Nevada, USA where kids are left in cars by gambling parents. They should probably be tortured to death, even though I oppose capital punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda