Why do some people seem to have such "sad" lives

i claudius

I am grateful I dont drink and hang out in bars, in here its always good for a laugh or to vent your frustrations.Some I am sure post purely to get a bite, it works too, then you get the ones that just want to rag everyone even when asking for some help/info. I know there are a lot of miserable bastards out there that are unhappy and will never see it differently but thats life. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion but some just disagree with everything, it their nature, as they say sh*t happens and we know who causes it

Many bitter old guys stuck in the village have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors. They can be pedantic and grammar nazis too. Sad lonely lives. I used to enjoy thaivisa but the bitterness and negativity is wearing on me also. There are some very good posters, i.e. canarysun is one that always inspire me though.

What about me?

For all we know, Canarysun inspires you too.

Or maybe it's Transam's choice selection of music and comedy that inspires you.

We could speculate all day, but as Ray French would say, 'speculation is pointless'

... talking of which -

I expect, like me, you're looking forward to the start of Superleague on Thursday, when Wigan travel down the road to Widnes

SC

Who's Ray French? I don't know about Tran's music, I've never heard him sing yet, though his comedy's not too bad. The only league I'm interested in is the Scottish Premiership and Celtic.

Speaking is silver....silence is golden...sometimes

Think about it. Most of these guys have left perfectly good and beautiful countries to live in a 3rd world country among a people who truly don't want them there except to take their money. How does that end well?

Nothing wrong with being a miserable old moaner, far prefer them to the know it all, love Thailand or leave it types who always seem to rich, lived here for 30 years and can speak, read and write Thai and are married to a Chinese Thai doctor, bastards! smile.png

Haha you forgot that that type also lives in Nakorn Nowhere, living the true Thai rural lifestyle,

and thus is able to heap scorn upon any farangs who live in a tourist area or Bangkok.