What Song Applies to You?

NoshowJones

A lot of Thaivisa members have traveled through many countries, a song which could apply to them is 'Traveling Man' by Ricky Nelson'.

I used to be an entertainer, and the lyrics of the song 'Backstage' by Gene Pitney applied very much to me, I lived it.

Whatever you have done in your life, your job etc. What song would apply to you?

An impossible thread title possum, but for me this song sums life up. I don't mean the lyrics, rather it's the rhythm and magnificent guitar.

Soaring, passionate yet down to earth, the blues on fire.

Hitchhiking across Connemara,Eire or thumbing a lift home in the last year of school, late at night in Hull, with music like this,

oh.....( Love your Life)- a great track incidentally from the Welsh hippies, Man

An impossible thread title possum, but for me this song sums life up. I don't mean the lyrics, rather it's the rhythm and magnificent guitar.

Soaring, passionate yet down to earth, the blues on fire.

Hitchhiking across Connemara,Eire or thumbing a lift home in the last year of school, late at night in Hull, with music like this,

oh.....( Love your Life)- a great track incidentally from the Welsh hippies, Man

I'm not a fan of rock music, apart from country rock, but I see what you mean about the guitar sound.

Dave Edmunds - Home in my hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3--egzttLI

Shake it baby...

Never heard of this one. But Dave Edmunds did have a big hit in the UK back in the seventies. I can't remember the song.

His big hit was "I hear you knocking" which is an okay song, but not his best imho. Every LP of him in the seventies had a couple of good and strong Rock´n´Roll/Pub-Rock songs.

• Like 1

Dave Edmunds - Home in my hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3--egzttLI

Shake it baby...

Never heard of this one. But Dave Edmunds did have a big hit in the UK back in the seventies. I can't remember the song.

His big hit was "I hear you knocking" which is an okay song, but not his best imho. Every LP of him in the seventies had a couple of good and strong Rock´n´Roll/Pub-Rock songs.

Yes, I remember it now, it was a good song.