Skype Problems

richard peters

Early in January, Skype locked me out of my own address by not recognising the correct password, so when I tried to reset it, I was directed to a new address that they started (without my authorisation) in my name. The problem is that the new address does not have my extensive list of contacts and Skype ignore my reqests to restore my original adress, in spite of daily requests for the last 6-days. They have either lost the information, or have some hidden agenda for not releasing my interlectual property, so I feel like demanding compensation for this very inconvenient loss of personal and business contacts, which has forced me to start a third adress with Skype. Maybe this is linked to their takeover by Microsoft? Has anyone else had similar problems?

Edited by Rooo
Font

I have tried all the tricks like updates, resets, letters of complaint, etc, etc. Seems to indicate that they have made a major mistake, so their next option is to "hide under a log" and hope that I will stop bothering them. Anyone got a better idea?

PS. -I also have been getting ever increasing manual audio interference for many months, especially when I call an associate in Australia. It is clear to us that this is Government inspired on a 24 / 7 survielence time frame, mainly directed at politically oriented phone calls to various countries. When we make dorrogetory remarks, aimed at their operator, they immediately increase the volume and variety of interference sounds to one or both parties, which indicates that they are probably hacking into the Skype system as well. Several decades ago these agencies were given the name of the "Thought Police" for those of us who have 'politically incorrect thoughts' but quite often no strict political affiliations. (They even tried to push my very astute 70-year old business friend into a "retirement home" even though he is fully capaple of living alone).

I have tried all the tricks like updates, resets, letters of complaint, etc, etc. Seems to indicate that they have made a major mistake, so their next option is to "hide under a log" and hope that I will stop bothering them. Anyone got a better idea?

PS. -I also have been getting ever increasing manual audio interference for many months, especially when I call an associate in Australia. It is clear to us that this is Government inspired on a 24 / 7 survielence time frame, mainly directed at politically oriented phone calls to various countries. When we make dorrogetory remarks, aimed at their operator, they immediately increase the volume and variety of interference sounds to one or both parties, which indicates that they are probably hacking into the Skype system as well. Several decades ago these agencies were given the name of the "Thought Police" for those of us who have 'politically incorrect thoughts' but quite often no strict political affiliations. (They even tried to push my very astute 70-year old business friend into a "retirement home" even though he is fully capaple of living alone).

The generals are probably reading your dorrogetory remarks on this forum so expect a knock on the door and some attitude adjustment soon... no more Skype for you angry.gif

• Like 1