Newsletters stopped?

ebonykap

Please make sure you have [email protected] on your contact list and that you have checked all folders - including spam

Also please double check by using the green sign up to the newsletter button in the upper right hand corner. If it tells you that you are subscribed then please email [email protected] explaining that you are already subscribed and not receiving the newsletter.

All emails are answered, dazzz- yours was answered on the 26th. If you didn't get the reply then you need to check your spam folder

@Tech Doctor I seem to have the same issue as @dazzz in post ID 27 above

Screenshot attached - email address obfuscated but it's the usual "VBF" one i use on this Forum.

Not sure if this is related to the Daily Update Email about which you and I have been exchanging PMs?

Capture15.JPG

36 minutes ago, Maestro said:

VBF, have you checked your spam folder?

Yup! on a regular basis.

It does appear to be the same issue as Dazzz is experiencing

3 hours ago, Tech Doctor said:

@VBF send me a p with your email address you subscribed to the newsletters with please.

TD

@Tech Doctor

PM sent - Seems like it's exactly the same symptoms as Dazzz  IE no newsletters but i get notifications .

1 minute ago, Tech Doctor said:

cleared you from supression list see if you get it tomorrow.

TD

Thanks TD....why was i on suppression list anyway - was it something i said? :sad:

1 minute ago, Tech Doctor said:

Ha ha, no it happens from time to time, i also have to clean bounced lists too :(.

TD

Sounds like "what's the worst job you ever had?" (Derek & Clive)

Seriously, might that have any effect on the missing "Daily New Posts" email that we've been discussing?

I'm assuming it's a separate issue but just a thought......

Archived