Welcome Town Shopping Mall Coming to Tappraya Road Jomtien

Jingthing

I friend who reads Thai reports the sign in front of Welcome World is simply an advertising sign for their Welcome Town location on Pattaya Klang. No shopping center with a Powerbuy on Thappraya Road.

Really?

Because it's on a empty piece of land that seems perhaps big enough for such a development. Also, I don't recall there is a Powerbuy on the existing Pattaya Klang Welcome Town location.

I friend who reads Thai reports the sign in front of Welcome World is simply an advertising sign for their Welcome Town location on Pattaya Klang. No shopping center with a Powerbuy on Thappraya Road.

Really?

Because it's on a empty piece of land that seems perhaps big enough for such a development. Also, I don't recall there is a Powerbuy on the existing Pattaya Klang Welcome Town location.

Really. I'm the person who read the sign and I can report that it is simply a solicitation for businesses at a newly opened mall called Welcome Town on Pattaya Klang next to Power Buy.

Case closed!

OK. Bummer. I only visited there once at Pattaya Klang. It is next to a Power Buy? I just didn't notice.

What you say makes sense ... when I did visit it was very empty so they DO need to advertise.

In any case, someone really should open up a Japanese restaurant in Jomtien!

Edited by Jingthing

Really. I'm the person who read the sign and I can report that it is simply a solicitation for businesses at a newly opened mall called Welcome Town on Pattaya Klang next to Power Buy.

LOL

I thought it was an odd place to put a PowerBuy.

LOL

So far I think there are 4 powerbuy's in Pattaya, from which only 1 doesn't leave an echo if you drop something inside the store, and you think they should open another one?

LOL

So far I think there are 4 powerbuy's in Pattaya, from which only 1 doesn't leave an echo if you drop something inside the store, and you think they should open another one?

Not at all.

There seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread.

Edited by KittenKong

My mistake, I thought odd place stood for convenient place.

By the way, in my opinion that Welcome town will be another Ghost Town, as the only place that will have some custom is the safety deposit business, due to the lack of parking space and that you don't notice it while passing.

Really?

Case closed!

Poster of the Year, Ha, Ha

OK. Bummer. I only visited there once at Pattaya Klang. It is next to a Power Buy? I just didn't notice.

What you say makes sense ... when I did visit it was very empty so they DO need to advertise.

In any case, someone really should open up a Japanese restaurant in Jomtien!

Hear, hear. But what about the reports of a Japanese resto on Soi Wat Boon, between Beach Rd and 2nd Rd?

Anyone been there?

Really?

Case closed!

Poster of the Year, Ha, Ha

More like Ornery Poster Of The Year...