For Couples: How often do you do it?

EmptyHead

Couples: How often do you do it?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all,

Sexually frustrated member here.

I feel doomed in my relationship. It has completely lost it's spark in the bedroom.

My, otherwise, wonderful partner lacks passion (or maybe i have unrealistic expectations). She never had much passion, but its running out quick these days (we have been together 5 years, have children, and she is in her late 30s)

So, i began wondering how often is normal for us couples in Thailand, and so here we are with this poll.

This is not a troll post and i think it is quite suitable for pub talk, lol.

Hope this can yield some interesting results. It is one of the few scientific experiments i have conducted.

wai2.gif

• Like 1

This poll ain't gonna work, cos apparently members must cave vote in each question, so those who haven't been together 5-10 and 10+ years aren't allowed to vote (don't know why it has to be that way on our polls in the forum anyway)

A Non Applicable choice should be made available for the latter two questions.

• Like 1

This poll ain't gonna work, cos apparently members must cave vote in each question, so those who haven't been together 5-10 and 10+ years aren't allowed to vote (don't know why it has to be that way on our polls in the forum anyway)

Right, my head really must be empty, haha. I had no idea that's the way it would turn out and i can't go back in to change it now - it won't let me.

I dunno if the mods could do it? Otherwise the poll will only work for people who been in a relationship for more than 10 years. facepalm.gif

Right, my head really must be empty, haha. I had no idea that's the way it would turn out and i can't go back in to change it now - it won't let me.

I dunno if the mods could do it? Otherwise the poll will only work for people who been in a relationship for more than 10 years. facepalm.gif

Fixed poll for you.

• Like 1

Whenever you want to, if she is a Thai lady.

Whenever she wants to, if she is a western lady.

Most women with kids have very low sex drive and would be happy with once a month or less.

Difference being, Thai lady believes it is her duty to satisfy you, western lady doesn't give a dam_n about your needs.

(Alternative view, Thai lady knows some slapper down the street is happy to take over)

this is pretty accurate!

once or twice a day is the norm for us.

How often do you do it?

Washing the clothes......twice a week.

Washing the dishes.......once a day

Mopping the floor..........3 times a week

Cleaning the toilets........once a week

Watering the garden.......every 2 days.

Being on TVF......All the time......can't stop it.

If I remember anything else.....I'll let you know.

Berating farangs who ignore me in Tesco...... ?

• Like 1

Agreed that the poll was not easy to interpret as was because of all fields required. I have had the same prtner for 13 years, married for 11 From 3 times a day it has reduced to about 1 time per month. My body weight has changed from skeletal to normal. Her family originally thought I was old, sick and near death when they first saw me. She admits her libido has decreased and at 43 worries about early menopause. Has even suugested I find a geek not too close by. But was extremely happy when I declined the suggestion. And if she is happy, I am happy.

• Like 2

I knew my marriage was doomed when I raised this topic with my wife, the lack of intimacy... Her response was for me to go get a hooker...

Isn't that a game? When asking the question which cannot be answered, the response being "Can I ask a friend". You are lucky she gave you the correct answer and you were on your way immediately? Wow!! wai.gif

Not for a month, she's still sulking from last month................why?

Well she had a shower, put on a very sexy nightie and her favourite perfume.

It was obvious she was in the mood and highly aroused.

Just as I was ready to climb into bed, she said,

"Darling if you turn the bedside lamp off you can give it me up the a***.

I guess I should have took the hot bulb out first!

Edited by Faz

How often do you do it?

Washing the clothes......twice a week.

Washing the dishes.......once a day

Mopping the floor..........3 times a week

Cleaning the toilets........once a week

Watering the garden.......every 2 days.

Being on TVF......All the time......can't stop it.

If I remember anything else.....I'll let you know.

Well Costas, I am surprised your boss gives you enough time-off from your housekeeping duties to allow you on TV

Washing the clothes......never

Washing the dishes.......never

Mopping the floor..........never

Cleaning the toilets........never

Watering the garden.......never

Being on TVF......twice a day; may be why I have no time for the other menial activities

Well, don't worry, TV is going to post the names and votes of the members who participated; you can explain yourself before the TV Inquisition later.