What are your plans if you get Cancer?

georgegeorgia

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My situation has gone from bad to worse...i was in a period of remission and feeling not too bad, but as we predicted it was only a short relief..Now is on again with a vengeance late advanced stage..next stop ..end stage...such is life. .... Medics/ family etc want me to return to my home country for ease of/and final planning...not sure yet as to my own decision on this...it is up to me...enjoy some more time in chilled out LOS or go to a sterile, boring, expensive home city.....and wait.......

I have a friend who, like you, was given a death sentence: 3 months to live; he was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer by two different hospitals in Japan.

He is still alive 5 years later.

I can't say here what he did because I would be censored.

• 3 weeks later...

My situation has gone from bad to worse...i was in a period of remission and feeling not too bad, but as we predicted it was only a short relief..Now is on again with a vengeance late advanced stage..next stop ..end stage...such is life. .... Medics/ family etc want me to return to my home country for ease of/and final planning...not sure yet as to my own decision on this...it is up to me...enjoy some more time in chilled out LOS or go to a sterile, boring, expensive home city.....and wait.......

I have a friend who, like you, was given a death sentence: 3 months to live; he was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer by two different hospitals in Japan.

He is still alive 5 years later.

I can't say here what he did because I would be censored.

Why post then? You have a miracle cure but won't disclose it.

Horsesh@@t

If you are looking for non mainstream medicine treatments for cancer then the best would be the Dr Kelley protocol which has many documented remarkable by mainstream standards survival rates from late stage cancers.

Based on the trophoblast theory of cancer which states that cancer starts as a misplaced placenta Kelley used pancreatic digestive enzymes to devour the cancer tumours, detox protocols to keep the patient from becoming too toxic when tumours were dying off and diet and supplements to give the body the necessary vitamins and minerals to return the body to balance.