Extension of stay AND 90 day reporting

I will be going to extend my ED Visa (extension of stay) at CW Immigration as well as make a 90 day report for the first time. I am being told I will have to enter 2 separate ques (one for my 90 extension and one for my 90 day reporting). Is this true? If so, I will probably need to arrive to immigration earlier than planned as last time I got an extension, that alone took almost 5.5 hours. Is there any area or desk I can have the same immigration officer do both my extension and 90 day report? Thanks.

Edited by inbangkok

It is 2 different numbers for two different desks. There is no way around doing it that way.

You should be able to get a number for both and will more likely be able to get the 90 day report done while you waiting to be called for your extension application.

It is 2 different numbers for two different desks. There is no way around doing it that way.

You should be able to get a number for both and will more likely be able to get the 90 day report done while you waiting to be called for your extension application.

Thanks!