NACC To Prosecute Former PM For Yellowshirt Crackdown

Lite Beer

wow another piece of 'non-discrimination'?

No, the time for justice has come for some politicians that avoided the law for years.

Jesus rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-siBMq you are some piece of work Costas

It is clear its a witchhunt the public prosecutor DECLINED TO PROSECUTE so they are going to do it themselves as time continues there is less and less credability for this government that took over at the point of a gun under the guise they are indpendant of any r LOL its very clear who is back at the reigns by having to use the GUN because they could never get in by the VOTE.

Yes. I cannot understand, and on other social media, people are talking about this, that on this board, so many think that the yellow shirts are the good guys, when they were responsible for all the chaos, in the first place. When they managed to impeach Taksin, they saw they still not could elected, and every time, over and over again, they put the country in chaos. Taking over the airport, is only a small thing (but cost Thai society an arm and a leg!), compared of all the impact all their actions has caused wrong. And you are the bad guy, stopping this madness?

A government should be ELECTED, and neither the Yellows, or the army has been. I would have much more sympathy, for this government, if they would keep BOTH parties to rest in any action to put the country in problem for their own benefit.

They should not have interfered to throw over an democratic chosen Government, but to stop illegal actions from the opposition, to paralyze the country for their own benefit. And again, I am totally aware, tha the "red shirts" are no saints either, but at least they have been elected, and if there is doubt about that, it should be investigated a legal way, and no witch hunt be involved. Get new elections, see that none of the parties are able to bribe the result, and that the army interfere, not to act against a legal elected government, but to act against the disturbance of the peace.

the yellows did not contest in the elections....

And a government that uses full scale vote buying isn't democratic elected. And even if it would it needs to follow the constitution and the separation of power....

• Like 2

The "witch hunt" is in full swing

Yes it is finally the shins are getting their medicine. When this is all over they won't be able to form a party anymore as all the players have lifetime bans for their crimes.

When they were in power they tried the same.. now the tables are turned and the other party is far better at it.

Two wrong things don't make a right thing.

No it does not but it does feel nice biggrin.png

But like others have noted its 2008 we will have to see what happens about the 2010 stuff once it gets to that time.

No, the time for justice has come for some politicians that avoided the law for years.

You have it in one. Some politicians. The ones we don't like, as always.

Especially / specifically when they are related to Thaksin.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And yet the CDC is proposing a law that would regulate people's assembly, specifically preventing them from blocking and occupying government facilities such as the Government House! How one instance is abuse of power and the other isn't is guided only by political COLOR. Your idea of justice is that it is legitimate as a means used to serve a particular ideology.

• Like 2

WOW this is very smart on the part of our current Prime Minister. Just charge the heads of everyone in every party for something . Then Suggest all charges will be dropped for everyone as a way of making way for reconciliation.

Mark my words this is the play that is happening now It will unfold over time

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

like the ones who played a hand in the Murder of 90 Demonstrators in 2010 oh no they've been acquitted

Im puzzled at you attitude towards the Junta , do you have Thai kids here? would you like them growing up in a non democratic , Military run country with no freedom of speech and "Attitude adjustment" for those who don't tow the line ?

Like the kids growing up during the last 3 years to learn that corruption--and lousy governing was normal thing to do. Being brainwashed into thinking it's normal to have missing hundreds of billions of Thai peoples money squandered etc. That was an elected government, so much for Thai---Shin democracy.

"Thai---Shin democracy" now replaced with "Prayucracy."

• Like 1

In the spirit of peace and reconciliation, expect Samak to be charged next...

Anyone else Googled 'prime ministers of Thailand' lately... the photo of the current leader of Thailand... rolleyes.gif

hahaha!! I just did the google thing and I recommend everybody else does the same! Great call Kerry!

I guess they will be blocking Google soon then LOL

that was funny

I can see the US getting the blame for that one, we may get another "incident".

• Like 1

Jesus rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-siBMq you are some piece of work Costas

It is clear its a witchhunt the public prosecutor DECLINED TO PROSECUTE so they are going to do it themselves as time continues there is less and less credability for this government that took over at the point of a gun under the guise they are indpendant of any color LOL its very clear who is back at the reigns by having to use the GUN because they could never get in by the VOTE.

The OAG has refused to prosecute almost every case against the former Government and their Clan, because they are part of the same Clan.

This is no secret. It is about time that some level of responsibility is put back into the system. I think the OAG is a good candidate for some new rules of engagement under the new charter to stop this type of favouritism.

• Like 1

In the spirit of peace and reconciliation, expect Samak to be charged next...

Anyone else Googled 'prime ministers of Thailand' lately... the photo of the current leader of Thailand... rolleyes.gif

hahaha!! I just did the google thing and I recommend everybody else does the same! Great call Kerry!
yep so true.

that's goldclap2.gif

Meanwhile suthep prances around free for ordering bullets to be used in 2010 and all the blocking and shutting down of buildings last year and the year before.

They are going a funny way about reconciliation aren't they? So much bias. Civil unrest will come again soon. Mark my words.

Codswallop. Reconciliation is just the code word for the elites reaching a deal. These moves are just part of the negotiation strategy imo. In another thread it looks like they have decided its worth keeping a hostage too. :)

Edited by longway
  • Like 1

like the ones who played a hand in the Murder of 90 Demonstrators in 2010 oh no they've been acquitted

Im puzzled at you attitude towards the Junta , do you have Thai kids here? would you like them growing up in a non democratic , Military run country with no freedom of speech and "Attitude adjustment" for those who don't tow the line ?

Like the kids growing up during the last 3 years to learn that corruption--and lousy governing was normal thing to do. Being brainwashed into thinking it's normal to have missing hundreds of billions of Thai peoples money squandered etc. That was an elected government, so much for Thai---Shin democracy.

Are you saying that the Thai military is not corrupt, or that you prefer corrupt military government to corrupt democratic government?

Regarding brainwashing, why not look into some of the changes to Thailand's education system being pushed by the junta.

• Like 1

You have it in one. Some politicians. The ones we don't like, as always.

Especially / specifically when they are related to Thaksin.

If you think this is a thaksin thing you are only seeing pat og the picture - FIND OUT what is going on....you can't be told.

It is clear its a witchhunt the public prosecutor DECLINED TO PROSECUTE so they are going to do it themselves as time continues there is less and less credability for this government that took over at the point of a gun under the guise they are indpendant of any r LOL its very clear who is back at the reigns by having to use the GUN because they could never get in by the VOTE.

Yes. I cannot understand, and on other social media, people are talking about this, that on this board, so many think that the yellow shirts are the good guys, when they were responsible for all the chaos, in the first place. When they managed to impeach Taksin, they saw they still not could elected, and every time, over and over again, they put the country in chaos. Taking over the airport, is only a small thing (but cost Thai society an arm and a leg!), compared of all the impact all their actions has caused wrong. And you are the bad guy, stopping this madness?

A government should be ELECTED, and neither the Yellows, or the army has been. I would have much more sympathy, for this government, if they would keep BOTH parties to rest in any action to put the country in problem for their own benefit.

They should not have interfered to throw over an democratic chosen Government, but to stop illegal actions from the opposition, to paralyze the country for their own benefit. And again, I am totally aware, tha the "red shirts" are no saints either, but at least they have been elected, and if there is doubt about that, it should be investigated a legal way, and no witch hunt be involved. Get new elections, see that none of the parties are able to bribe the result, and that the army interfere, not to act against a legal elected government, but to act against the disturbance of the peace.

the yellows did not contest in the elections....

And a government that uses full scale vote buying isn't democratic elected. And even if it would it needs to follow the constitution and the separation of power....

Of course you have no credible evidence of this "full scale vote buying", and you ignore the fact that the 2011 election was monitored ANFREL and declared legitimate.

The yellows, actually the misnamed Democrats, did not contest in the elections because they'd given up on getting democratically elected.

yes he has! - he heard it the pub and then he saw it on Thai Visa......

When the same would be done, step by step, in a serious, organised and unbiased way, for the airports' occupations, all illegal activities, ranging up to violences; the same plus arsons, murders and acts of terrorism, during 2009 and 2010; and over 2013 and the beginning of 2014, would all coloured factions and political movements/parties fully agree with it? The yellows/Dems/PDRC , The blue nationalists, ...and the reds/PTP/UDD, ...? Why do I doubt it so much... While it would IMO be a compulsory stage on the road towards, the start of, a democratic process!

And when, next to that, simultaneaously, extremely strong actions, with permanent consequences, could be taken against the 'barons' and clans, whose evergrowing power and wealth is entirely based on corrupt, dishonest, and criminal activities, who have gained total control of whole Changwats and more, and rule those as despots for their sole interests, when all of those could be eliminated, destroyed, eradicated, evacuated, even when special laws and Courts are needed to achieve this goal (the recent precious few words from General Prem...)!

Why am I as good as sure this is even less likely to happen... While it would allow the real Thailand to emerge, made by the real, true, Thais, for all real, true, Thai citizens, towards a brighter future!

Aren't these the changes and reforms the Thai population was, is, still expecting? Man up NCPO, NLA, Government, ...PM General Prayuth!

Am I allowed to put into question that over-expensive Chinese trains, Thaksin's Dawei project, and other potential financial pits for the taxpayers, are more urgent to settle, for the sake of the country, of its citizens?

• Like 2

What about the former Prime minister for the crack down on the red shirt protests??????????? Fair is Fair!!!!!!!

They are finally dealing with 2008.

When I look at my calendar 2010 comes after 2008. When they get to 2010 I am sure that the evidence presented will show a significant number of heavily armed terrorists operating freely from within the redshirt camp.

So does 2014 but they have pursued 2014 now 2008 and missed 2010. Everything either side of 2010.
  • Like 2

You cannot shame a fascist.

corruption hasn't just been around for the last 3 yrs, it was well and truly part of society before Yingluk.

The Junta 1 sided their uniforms should be yellow, however you look at it, nothing being done by them against the yellow shirts, you have to find a balance and as usual GUN Barrel only answer, i am not politically motivated to either, plain as day who a self made PM &lt;deleted&gt; is doing. it needs cleaning up, but as soon as the junta are out. the politicians will make a bee line for the opposite party again thus reversing all the junta`s work, Democracy will have to prevail sometime and the reds will get back in power, due to numbers, hmmm attitude adjustment indeed, politicians not getting their way spit the dummy out, cause massive problems to the country, to prove a point, i can see many more military takeovers happening as thai`s have the Thainess excuse, time to man up see the how real world is and move on, keep on dreaming.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2