Hi-Tech Theft suspect caught at North Pattaya Supermarket car park

webfact

Hi-Tech Theft suspect caught at North Pattaya Supermarket car park

car-41.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A suspected thief, who used a device which blocked car remote locking systems, was arrested in a Supermarket car park on Saturday Night as he removed items from a victim’s car.

Police were called to the car park of the Tesco-Lotus Store on the North Pattaya Road after security guards had detained Khun Kittisak aged 33, who was caught removing items from a car belonging to a 37 year old woman who does not wish to be named.

Police arrived and searched Khun Kittisak’s vehicle which contained a mobile phone, IPad, 10 Laptops and a device which the suspect used to block remote locking systems, forcing victim’s to leave their vehicles unlocked.

On this occasion the woman decided to leave her car and go inside the supermarket and purchase a new copy of her car key which she thought was faulty.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/169833/hi-tech-theft-suspect-caught-at-north-pattaya-supermarket-car-park/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-09

....... a device which the suspect used to block remote locking systems, forcing victims to leave their vehicles unlocked.

My remote locking system is part of the key. If needed I can insert the key and turn and it locks the car. This works regardless of blocking devices or flat batteries etc.

Edited by KittenKong
  • Like 1

....... a device which the suspect used to block remote locking systems, forcing victims to leave their vehicles unlocked.

My remote locking system is part of the key. If needed I can insert the key and turn and it locks the car. This works regardless of blocking devices or flat batteries etc.

Well yes of course, but take note of the word 'remote'....but does it also set the alarm?

Well yes of course, but take note of the word 'remote'....but does it also set the alarm?

What alarm? It sets the immobiliser, though I have no idea what that actually does.

Edited by KittenKong