Was I a joke ?

DarloKnight

Yesterday I went for a massage on the beach in Hua Hin, a Thai lady started the massage and about half way through ( I was laid on my front) I thought her hands got rough and more pressure. My bikini bottom was pull up then my backside was massaged, any way to my horror when I turned round it was a man smiling at me. When the massage had finished all the Thais around were laughing! I did not find it funny but I did feel s little violated!

Unprofessional, especially since the laughter seems to have been because you were unaware of what was going on.

Don't go back there again; they'll get the message. If you can communicate with them, tell them you didn't appreciate what happened.

But I doubt it was done mean-spiritedly.

Laugh it off, and don't dwell on it.

When you think about it, if you had witnessed it happening to someone else, you'd probably be laughing too. smile.png

• Like 1

Yes it was unprofessional and they thought it was funny.

Unfortunately you are a bit like me and dont get angry until later.

In hindsight you should of said something there and then.

Especially as this dirty creep seem to pull up your bikini to massage your rear.

Then making everyone around him laugh at his creepiness violating you.

Next time speak up and say you thought you had a woman massaging you...and you should of been told this.

But its over now ...dont go back to that one.

• Like 1

I think that the only joke was that you did not realize that they had switched people doing the massage. Thais are very good natured in general and their humor is usually not mean, like ours in the West can be. It was not a sex massage, so why would you care, if it was a man or a woman?

• Like 1