I'm getting milked dry by issan family

Thanks for the very helpful insights. It gave me some perspective on this matter.

However, I really like it here in the issan town, so much relaxed than the other Thai cities. I guess I will start being frugal and just don't pay anything for them, though that would make them lose face(?) And then see how they react, more importantly is how my gf would react and take it from there. IfIf she choses her family above me then its bye bye baby and I'll look for a place to stay and find a "good girl".

1. She will choose her family first.

2. You are unlikely to find a 'good' girl on your own.

• Like 1

OP....Would you put up with the same treatment in your country??? Of course not....Your gf is under pressure from them to keep you controlled and the money flow coming....After you there will be another.....Sometimes those big brown eyes, nipples, and lips obscure the truth of the path you are headed down.....Possibly you will be trapped by a child along the way.....Seems you are already at odds with the set up (exactly what it is) and the family.....Time to cave in and take the whippin' or move on.....These people have no respect for you......

With due respect its obvious you are gulliable.

Yes its happened to a lot of us where they will "try you out"

Why would you need to take the patents to restaurants everynight?

Invite them over for dinner..cook some Matzo Ball soup...play Hava Naglia on youtube usually on repeat...and then charge then charge them for the soup.

Listen to me ! If he tried to charge me for a battery I would start charging him for the food bill !!!

Are you desperate ?

Expert insite, certainly.

Run Forest, run.

Before I met my wife I met plenty of these types of families.

You cannot win in this situation, you will be milked dry and because they are family and you are not, your sweet girl will stand back and let this happen.

Run don't walk the same happened to me in Phitsanulok. The didn't ask for money they stole it. I got out with most of my personal things thanks to a friend otherwise I still might be trapped there. Stay out of the Boonies.

OP what were you thinking when you agreed to move into their family home ? Even if it belongs to your GF the family are living there. You should have just stood in a pond full of leeches. Move out and rent your own house, it will be cheaper in the long run.

Also that dog of yours seems to have been the source of half your problems. Did it previously belong to the family before you took it over ?

• Like 2

Thanks for the very helpful insights. It gave me some perspective on this matter.

However, I really like it here in the issan town, so much relaxed than the other Thai cities. I guess I will start being frugal and just don't pay anything for them, though that would make them lose face(?) And then see how they react, more importantly is how my gf would react and take it from there. IfIf she choses her family above me then its bye bye baby and I'll look for a place to stay and find a "good girl".

You will never be #1, an Asian's family always hold's that top position. She has made that perfectly clear with her actions already. Unfortunately you dont get it. You are going to lose just like the thousands who have gone before you.

her parents is obviously thinking I'm some dumb farang who they need to extract as much money as possible.

with all due respect if you behave like a 'dumb farang' you can hardly complain about being treated as such.

have you been such a soft touch and let people walk all over you all your life?

would you let people treat you like this back home?

i've been here on and off for 15 years, dated many ladies and had wonderful and fulfilling relationships and never, ever, had to pay them or their family a setang.

an ex gf married a german guy who paid 2.4 million baht sin sot. she told me he paid too much, said he is a fool and considered an idiot by her family who have no respect for him.

only one person can solve your problem. you.

Run. Fast. They will not stop.

This is what they do. Welcome to Thailand. The land where social and interpersonal skills do not exist. The land where farangs are simply walking ATMs (note: Faranngs pay 10 x the cost of entry into a national park over the Thais, 5 x the cost of a cycle racing licence to the Thai Cycling Association and where the moment my wife is seen with a farang husband the cost of anything she buys triples). This is a discriminatory and racist country. Welcome.

• Like 1

Run. Fast. They will not stop.

This is what they do. Welcome to Thailand. The land where social and interpersonal skills do not exist. The land where farangs are simply walking ATMs (note: Faranngs pay 10 x the cost of entry into a national park over the Thais, 5 x the cost of a cycle racing licence to the Thai Cycling Association and where the moment my wife is seen with a farang husband the cost of anything she buys triples). This is a discriminatory and racist country. Welcome.

your wife doesnt sound all that good at bargaining

I suspect another troll post, but if not, dump this woman faster than last night's dinner, or FASTER!!!

It doesn't sound to me that your wife is in your corner. It's YOU with whom she supposedly wants to make a new life, so if she's unable to take your side against the parents, she should be history.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

I give to the family of my isaan wife a one time payment of 20 k , since 3 years nobody ask me anymore!

Tell them a big elephant eat your atm card at last show!

But I must say also good friend Thai woman I know now 5 years talk a lot , invite them all this chrismas for dinner around 7 people , but the husband of your sister still charge me 1000 Bhat bring me back to room , you must pay was the aswer, in other words if you give one finger want the whole hand

When you say you met a nice lady from Isaan , where did you meet her , in a bar at Pattaya , Patpong , Phuket , Koh Chang , Koh Samui ?

Most of us come to Thailand to find LBFMs . Variety is the spice of life , sex is better with professionals and cheaper by the hour .

The first thing you have to learn in a relationship in Thailand is to say NO and mean NO .

My beautiful wife 54 is head teacher of a school , her family is charming , kind and never ask for anything , but I do volunteer support in affordable little ways .

My wife and I have arguments from time to time , she says you go back to your country . End of argument , I go to get my boxes and suitcase ready to pack and leave .

Very soon she says what are you doing , I tell her I'm packing up to leave ; she is so full of apologies and that she didn't mean it , is sweetness itself till next time .

I think you have found the wrong family , I expect the uncle's buffalo died , the house is being eaten by termites .

Only bring a little money to Thailand at a time , don't let her know your bank card number or share an account and don't be affraid to say NO .

Yes you have had your straight answer,get out of there fast,anyone that has been here for a considerable while will give you the same answer.I know you like the girl,but hey,there are many many more like her,especially in Issan.There are also many more as nice,but,nice with it.she is obviously been well practised.They are a law unto themselves,that girl will just move on until she finds another fool,excuse the word,to take from.This is a well practised game,unless you start to listen to older hands that have been there done that,you will continue to be a victim until one day you have nothing,this is true,but you have to start to believe in it.The girls here for the most part are only in love with your money,if you believe different then you have lost.Get in the real world,only believe have of what you hear,but check that half out first,then do the same with what you see.MONEY ONLY and MONEY FIRST.You will find a good one every bit as nice looking who will love you but she will be happy to take care of you without milking you,she will be happy for you to take care of her in exchange,normally our kindness to them is enough,its the type you have that needs watching,you have made the first good move by asking on TV.good luck for the future.just remember the word no and make it mean what it reads.

• Like 1

I'm sure you married my ex parasite and family.

One day i had enough and started taking my

money out of the bank and hiding it so later

my parasite says we have to go out for dinner

and take the family to ''eat shrimp'' so i did, the

next day the parasite goes out shopping with

momma,, comes back steaming furious, says

the ATM card have no money,, i tell her i have

no more money my bags were packed, the

hotel was booked in Udon Thani,,,,

and as siampolee said,,

When the funds stop you'll be thrown away like a redundant dog turd,,,

or killed,,beware of that one.

Don.t worry,, one way or another you will go and another (turd)

will take your place like you took my place, i would love to see photos.

• Like 2

I stopped reading at nice lady from Isaan...

RUN!!!!!!!!!

Good and bad everywhere soft lad.
I'm sure she is a nice lady, but it sounds like the OP can''t afford her AND her family...

STRANGE COMMENT.

Are you saying' if he could afford to get ripped off then everything is alright? That's BS. Nobody likes getting took for a ride unless they've got the same attitude as yourself. The more you have the more they want. Personally, I think he should get the hell out there with or without here before it becomes a danger to his well-being. As a tv member suggested - read Private Dancer.

Edited by ScotBkk

I'm sure you married my ex parasite and family.

One day i had enough and started taking my

money out of the bank and hiding it so later

my parasite says we have to go out for dinner

and take the family to ''eat shrimp'' so i did, the

next day the parasite goes out shopping with

momma,, comes back steaming furious, says

the ATM card have no money,, i tell her i have

no more money my bags were packed, the

hotel was booked in Udon Thani,,,,

and as siampolee said,,

When the funds stop you'll be thrown away like a redundant dog turd,,,

or killed,,beware of that one.

Don.t worry,, one way or another you will go and another (turd)

will take your place like you took my place, i would love to see photos.

They have probably already sold his camera.

• Like 2

Move away from the area that her parents live

Have a good talk with your Girl Friend if she argues about it Find another Girl

Don't listen to the rubbish others have written about Isaan Girls are no good

I think you will find good and Bad in every area and of every country

And say No to money you don't want to spend its your Money so you control it

• Like 2