Too much drinking

Rangsitreppin

ive had a few heavy hangovers in my life but nothing is worse than the 10 day bender on chang .

I had to take a bus from pattaya to bkk in a fetus position struggling to stay sane .

Arrived in bkk and couldnt tell the driver where i wanted to go it as i was stuck in a stutter.

Arrived in KSR and crashed safely but was a ride from hell.

Listen and take heed of what your body is telling you, you get hangovers for a reason........................wink.png

Not going to tell you to change your drinking habits as that is generally a waste of time, but would suggest changing what you drink.

• Like 1

I am 78 years old. Never had much to drink . Dont like to go to a pub. Better have friends to my home. Never had a smoke. Now I am very sex active with my young GF. Ride a mountain bike and have a Honda motor bike. Ok it is a bit dodgy riding in this country,so far no accidents after 10 years. Most of my friends are long gone dead. Do you want to have a decent shag when you are 80 years old.. Well I do

Come on Rangsit, this is rather poor posting, you're supposed to be a Hong Thong man, if you're insisting on drinking stories please have some consistency.

Have you thought of trying a spot of begging? That should provide more material for your compositions, a bit of stuttering could help rake in the baht

'pppppplllllease hhhelllllppp me, I nnnneed a bbbbottle of Chang'

It would be unethical to drag along a child or dog on this escapade but a tattered photo of one or the either could help.

• Like 1