Burapha Bike weekend 13-14 Feb 2015

guzzi850m2

I am ashamed to say that I will be going in the Ford Ranger tomorrow, bringing my son and wife.

Well at least my wife can drive me home later onwink.png or taking a bike taxi home if late. partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fShTintheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxNblz

I did however go out there today on the Versys and rode around and walked a bit around too.

Saw Ducati and KTM stands but it was a mess with everybody erecting tents and stands.

Saw the Indians for the first time is real life, big mother fxxxxx, he-he and a price at around 1.6mill, no thanks man.

As usually lots of Harley's around.

Yes hope to see you guys there.

• Like 1

I am ashamed to say that I will be going in the Ford Ranger tomorrow, bringing my son and wife.

Well at least my wife can drive me home later onwink.png or taking a bike taxi home if late. partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fShTintheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxNblz

I did however go out there today on the Versys and rode around and walked a bit around too.

Saw Ducati and KTM stands but it was a mess with everybody erecting tents and stands.

Saw the Indians for the first time is real life, big mother fxxxxx, he-he and a price at around 1.6mill, no thanks man.

As usually lots of Harley's around.

Yes hope to see you guys there.

guzzi, sent a pm from Thai visa and we drink some beers altogether.

Edited by ll2

Thanks ll2

you know if they have enough bike & car parking there?

Well parking might be a problem from late afternoon, bikes over 400cc (I think) can enter the stadium, scooters can park outside.

We will likely drive out there about 2-3 PM and see how it goes.

We might take the scoopy, it got a kid seat, the traffic today on sukhumvit at 1600 was horrible man which is a sign of things to come for this weekend, hmm.

Good to know. I will come over from bangkok, I might put the bike on the back of the truck since gf comes along (darn valentines day...), will then park the the truck somewhere else and ride the bike to and into the stadium

Edited by pmhmaster

Good to know. I will come over from bangkok, I might put the bike on the back of the truck since gf comes along (darn valentines day...), will then park the the truck somewhere else and ride the bike to and into the stadium

Why is it so important to bring your bike and riding in if you are going in the truck?

I don't care much about riding out there but more to come and check the bikes out, enjoy the atmosphere and having some beers with fellow bikers. I don't ride drunk anymore, it's stupid and dangerous for yourself and others. I am not saying that you are doing that off-course.

One year I took the Harley in the afternoon and did the ride and then took it back to my house and took a motor bike taxi out there again and got loaded and another motor bike taxi back home, late.

My Versys is not a stunner anyway (well don't get me wrong here, love it) so not many will pay attention anyway.

I bet there will be some very expensive bikes on display, both in the stadium big bike parking lot and on the stands. Well I saw that already today when I passed by before I rode out to bangsaray for lunch.

• Like 1

Why is it so important to bring your bike and riding in if you are going in the truck?

...and you are absolutely right, I was just thinking I would miss the bike, recalling riding many years of bike weeks back home. I will save myself the hassle of loading and unloading. These days are gone anyway...

I don't care much about riding out there but more to come and check the bikes out, enjoy the atmosphere and having some beers with fellow bikers. I don't ride drunk anymore, it's stupid and dangerous for yourself and others. I am not saying that you are doing that off-course.

One year I took the Harley in the afternoon and did the ride and then took it back to my house and took a motor bike taxi out there again and got loaded and another motor bike taxi back home, late.

My Versys is not a stunner anyway (well don't get me wrong here, love it) so not many will pay attention anyway.

I bet there will be some very expensive bikes on display, both in the stadium big bike parking lot and on the stands. Well I saw that already today when I passed by before I rode out to bangsaray for lunch.

That is what we always do, find a hotel and park the bike for the night, no worries then.

BTW. I send LL2 a PM so looking forward to meeting you all for a brew or 2

Just came back from the Burapha bike week, very nice event as always, but perhaps too much Harley fanaticism? I owned many bikes over the years (including HD's) and my current bike is very very good for the money I paid, and is a blast to ride. What else do you need?

Choose to go with my family back to the house in the truck so I didn't had the chance to see you guys, sorry.

Hope to see some of you guys out there on the road one day, eh.

Drunk now, he-he, not in good training anymore regarding drinking so my wife drove the truck home, traffic completely mad here now, glad to be home.

• Like 1