Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

BANGKOK: -- Thai Immigration has confirmed to Thaivisa.com that it is now possible to make your Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 Days online! Currently the system only works with Internet Explorer but it will be possible to do your 90 day report with other browsers soon.

Learn more about making your 90 day report online here: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
or visit Immigration web site for more details: http://www.immigration.go.th/

xthaivisa-news.png.pagespeed.ic.ASDmYCLR
-- © thaivisa.com

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it work:
has anyone tried it?

just opened it in firefox an its ok

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification.

Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is 'in progress'.
• This processing time begins when the Immigration has received your completed application form within 7 working days.
• Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th
• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being checked by the officer.

What is the original reasoning behind the 90 days report? To prove that you're still alive? Or to prove that you're still living in Thailand? Moving this online would defeat both of the above, wouldn't it? Meaning someone else could be doing the reporting or you could be doing the reporting from another country.

Of course, reporting by post is no different.

Haven't been able to open the report page. Everybody must be looking and checking browsers.

Take it easy folks, don't want to break it before it gets going.

I use google chrome and it will not open page as it says unsupported browser..???????

as above

worked fine for me in firefox 36 Both links

got thru ti the page where u fill in your info

no problems even with the capcha

I am on BBB

why so many saying it does not work an wait and see;

it works fine and seems u can be anywhere

and was able to submit my report

Sounds good . But independently where you are in Thailand or only in Bangkok.

Like the man said, does this only apply to Bangkok or to all of Thailand. For me in Nonthaburi, just a pleasant drive with the new shortcut from the Rama IV bridge to the main road in front of Nonthaburi Immigration. Even so, only Bangkok or everywhere?

Three hours ago in Hua Hin Immigration my wife asked them about this program and they laughed and said "not possible, must see your face". Would be nice to be able to do in online as I live 75 km from Hua Hin.

No. I have my school send it's assistant to do all of my 90 day reports. I rarely go in person for that. That's Hua Hin's litte fiefdom and have their own little rules.

Below is the form to submit ONLINE where ever u are in Thailand ( note no mention of ur address)
FIREFOX 36
ONly dif between firefox an die is the numbers 1,2,3,4 are across the top in IE
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (TM.47)
Step1 : Fill up Personal information

Important Note : * Fields marked as Required Fields. Personal Information * Passport No
หมายเลขหนังสือเดินทาง : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) Suffix
คำนำหน้า : Mr. Mrs. Miss. * Surname
ชื่อสกุล : (UPPER ENG) Given Name
ชื่อตัว : (UPPER ENG) Middle Name
ชื่อรอง : (UPPER ENG) * Gender
เพศ : Female Male * Date of Birth
วันเดือนปีเกิด (ค.ศ.) : / / (DD/MM/YYYY) * Nationality
สัญชาติ : search-b-icon.png Travel Information * Arrival Card No.(TM6)
บัตรขาเข้า ตม.6 : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) * Arrived in Thailand(Date)
วันที่เดินทางเข้า (ค.ศ.) : calendar_gray.gif (DD/MM/YYYY) * By (Transportation)
ได้โดยสารโดยพาหนะ : Airplane Car Ship Other * Flight No
เที่ยวบิน/พาหนะ เลขที่ : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC)

Three hours ago in Hua Hin Immigration my wife asked them about this program and they laughed and said "not possible, must see your face". Would be nice to be able to do in online as I live 75 km from Hua Hin.

That's a strange comment for the immigration officer to make. After all, doing it online is no different from mailing it, which many people do already. Or do they not allow mailing in Hua Hin either?

Anyway, I hope this does end up being a workable thing, it will be a lot more convenient for everybody.

90 day report online is currently NOT recommended:

As HTTP Secure is currently NOT provided. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

HTTPS.jpg

The transmission of your sensitive and personal information is currently only offered via an insecure and unauthenticated online connection.

Please be warned, you are at increased risk of identity theft and fraud using this service in its current form.

It's right at the bottom of that page, in micro-type...

... and doesn't work in Chrome as it's not a "current or previous version of internet explorer"!!

Doesn't work in firefox... I get a 'connection reset' error.

Being on a Mac I have no recourse to internet explorer... do people still use that?

Don't hold your breath.

Good that they are trying, but to insist on internet explorer? I suppose I could try faking the referrer string to mimic it, see if that works.

as above

worked fine for me in firefox 36 Both links

got thru ti the page where u fill in your info

no problems even with the capcha

I am on BBB

why so many saying it does not work an wait and see;

it works fine and seems u can be anywhere

and was able to submit my report

What operating system you using? Is it real or pirated? Could this matter?

Does not work for me using windows 8 in either firefox or explorer.

Archived