Did Dinosaurs Exist...

MrTee

There is a mumsnet post that is gaining lots of attention on social media and MSM..

"I'm really concerned about dinosaurs, and I think something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?

Charles Darwin's later theory of evolution entirely disproved dinosaurs, yet the dinosaur lie was twisted and adapted to try to make it fit. Any proper look at the facts will reveal that dinosaurs simply never existed."

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a2301982-Im-getting-sick-and-tired-of-dinosaurs-being-forced-on-our-children

Its a delicious thread and may cause some mild amusement to read some of the responses.

What do you think - Did dinosaurs exist?

Yes Dinosaurs did exist, in fact there are still a few active on this forum.

They still walk amongst us, years ago they were kept in their coral of Washington Square, now they can be found wandering lower Suk and soi 6.

As was reported here,

http://notthenation.com/2012/10/washington-square-demolition-leaves-bangkoks-elderly-sexpats-lost-confused/

• Like 2

There is a mumsnet post that is gaining lots of attention on social media and MSM..

"I'm really concerned about dinosaurs, and I think something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?

Charles Darwin's later theory of evolution entirely disproved dinosaurs, yet the dinosaur lie was twisted and adapted to try to make it fit. Any proper look at the facts will reveal that dinosaurs simply never existed."

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a2301982-Im-getting-sick-and-tired-of-dinosaurs-being-forced-on-our-children

Its a delicious thread and may cause some mild amusement to read some of the responses.

If they didn't exist then who do those fossilised bones they keep digging up belong to then ?

Well I hope you understand its not me saying it, but these folk say they are mostly fake...

"As for the skeletons, Madcatgirl, you'll find that not one of them is made of bone, and none has ever been found complete. In some cases the 'bones' have been entirely fabricated (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_Wars for instance), and in many other cases creatures have been misidentified, often intentionally.

Bear in mind that the fossils dug out of the ground are usually flattened and pulled out of shape. The final forms of the 'dinosaurs' is based on conjecture and imagination."

Read the mumsnet thread. its fekkin' hilarious!

"One of their classmates became bestially minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur ".

Oh lord, my son is possessed also.

Thank you so much for helping us. I was so worried.

:D

• Like 1

If they didn't exist then who do those fossilised bones they keep digging up belong to then ?

to the bloody big soi dog that burried them,,,cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

ok ill get me coatcoffee1.gif

• Like 2

Dick Cheney is proof that dinosaurs still exist. No really, does anyone take these super freaks seriously? I have never seen a dinosaur, therefore my incredibly limited mind has a hard time believing they ever existed. Yes, the earth was created 94,000 years after Neanderthals roamed the earth. Talk about simple minded. It is our responsibility to spend our lives dismissing absolute ignorance. There are always going to be simple minded fools, who use a misinterpretation of scripture, of just their own voluminous ignorance to claim a truth, or deny a truth. Does it mean anything to those of us who like to stay well informed, and pick up a good, informative book on occasion?

• Like 1

I can tell you from personal experience that I've had a few humping great Dino's thundering past my cave. It's akin to an earthquake.

When they start fighting the squeals and roars sound like my mother in law with PMT.

Sometimes they poke their snouts into the cave and start sniffing. The missus soon sorts them out with a swift crack across the snout with her spiked club.

Those nutters who think they are fake should bed down in my cave for a week. They would sh*t themselves.

• Like 2

Yes Dinosaurs did exist, in fact there are still a few active on this forum.

They still walk amongst us, years ago they were kept in their coral of Washington Square, now they can be found wandering lower Suk and soi 6.

As was reported here,

http://notthenation.com/2012/10/washington-square-demolition-leaves-bangkoks-elderly-sexpats-lost-confused/

Thats a good story.

I have had many a beer there over the years. It had Bourbon St for a good feed also until it moved a few years ago. I am sure those old guys will find their way to Queens Park Plaza.

Well I hope you understand its not me saying it, but these folk say they are mostly fake...

"As for the skeletons, Madcatgirl, you'll find that not one of them is made of bone, and none has ever been found complete. In some cases the 'bones' have been entirely fabricated (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_Wars for instance), and in many other cases creatures have been misidentified, often intentionally.

Bear in mind that the fossils dug out of the ground are usually flattened and pulled out of shape. The final forms of the 'dinosaurs' is based on conjecture and imagination."

Read the mumsnet thread. its fekkin' hilarious!

I love how these bullshitters like to mention one's name to make the "explanation" more personal and credible.

That none was found complete is total bullshit.

Where does the above quote come from?

And the evangelicals in the US claim that the earth is only 6,000 years old

Any theory on anything is available on the Internet. Surf with caution

Ah yes........I remember having a conversation a few years ago with a creationist who stated that the world was only a few thousand years old, so I asked him about the presence of fossils/old bones etc that we are continually finding and that carbon dating has put these at millions of years old (for example).

His response was that as carbon dating was not 100% efficient, then it could not be relied upon!

I posed the same question about the scriptures/bible and that got into all sorts of areas.........

Following on from Langsuan Man's quote may I add this one, "they walk among us".

I recall I was about 9 years old and took my plastic Dinosaurs to Sunday School. The teacher insisted that Dinosaurs never existed, neither did Cavemen and my parents were asked to not bring me back to Sunday School. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Hated Sunday School.

...since then I do enjoy a good verbal fisticuffs with Creationists and various religious zealots about Dinosaurs and men descending from Neanderthals...get's them all riled up trying to defend their misguided beliefs.

Never gets old.

I recall I was about 9 years old and took my plastic Dinosaurs to Sunday School. The teacher insisted that Dinosaurs never existed, neither did Cavemen and my parents were asked to not bring me back to Sunday School. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Hated Sunday School.

...since then I do enjoy a good verbal fisticuffs with Creationists and various religious zealots about Dinosaurs and men descending from Neanderthals...get's them all riled up trying to defend their misguided beliefs.

Never gets old.

I went to Sunday School also. Thats when i decided it was all rubbish.

There seems to be a fresh wave of idiots trying to say science is rubbish. Sad that so many kids are brainwashed and believe fairy tales forever. Fairy tales are for kids.

• Like 1