True cable honeymoon period finished. Whats the alternative

ghworker2010

I signed up to True cable knowing that after 6 months the price would double to thb1567. For the last 6 months its been great having the gold package but the new monthly fee seems to high for what you get. I believe its only worth 1000 to 1200 baht a month tops.

What are the alternatives? Does anyone else use a different / cheaper cable company.

cheers

I am in the same boat with my existing True contract & have been gearing up over the past couple of months to go over to IPTV with no monthly payments and same programes available. You only need to make sure that you have good strong download internet speed.

I am in the same boat with my existing True contract & have been gearing up over the past couple of months to go over to IPTV with no monthly payments and same programes available. You only need to make sure that you have good strong download internet speed.

Now THERE is the secret to crap Internet in Thailand. A conspiracy to keep the majority on Thai-supplied cable/sat.