Hi-So dad busted for meth in a Bangkok hotel

webfact

More from the OP:

"Kananek is the father of Kanpithak “Mooham” Patchimsawat, 26, who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a rock at a bus driver after the bus cut in front of him and then ramming his Mercedes into a bus stop, killing one woman who was waiting for the bus in front of Soi Sukhumvit 26.

Mooham was originally sentenced to 10 years and 1 month jail term but appealed the case.

His punishment was commuted to two years in 2013 when he told to the court he suffered from mental illness and could not control himself. He has been put on probation and has still not served his jail term"

That was in the OP, word for word from Coconuts, why do you think it is "more"? Perhaps you think the huge font makes it more.

Edited by Sviss Geez

So it would seem that the 'Purge' continues.

It would certainly seem that way. Onward and upward. Remember this is the father of the petulant prat Moo Ham that spat the dummy while driving his Mercedes into a bus queue. Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

More from the OP:

"Kananek is the father of Kanpithak “Mooham” Patchimsawat, 26, who was arrested in 2007 for throwing a rock at a bus driver after the bus cut in front of him and then ramming his Mercedes into a bus stop, killing one woman who was waiting for the bus in front of Soi Sukhumvit 26.

Mooham was originally sentenced to 10 years and 1 month jail term but appealed the case.

His punishment was commuted to two years in 2013 when he told to the court he suffered from mental illness and could not control himself. He has been put on probation and has still not served his jail term"

:lol:

- When the son deliberately (in a rage) ran over people, one or two killed, the father refused to talk to their families saying that he did not want to mix with low class uneducated people.

So what sort of people are caught in a seedy hotel with a class A drug? I wonder if he said 'don't you know who I am'?

Class A hooker more like!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

I am sure he will have more sleepless nights worrying about what to tell his wife as to why he was in a Me Style Place hotel room and with whom........

Check his facebook, for an old dude - he has quite a few young lady's added recently.....most of them with a larger chest, than you average "Noi" or "Lek" w00t.gif

Out of curiosity I did check his Facebook, this isn't a case of a few ladies, there are pages and pages of young pretty ladies in his friends listing..... in fact so much that I am l;eft to conclude that this guy has a serious addiction problem on more than one front..... not expecting him to be squeaky clean.. who is .. one or two attractive young girls as friends fine.. but page after page after page.... unless his has libido bigger than a bull elephant in musk I would say this guy needs some serious counselling.....

• Like 1

Do all the poor Farang TV members feel better now they can be self-righteous and condescending about a rich Thai Family?

If it was an expat it would be no news here...to be happy about.

It's so very gratifying when all the little piggies get to see the bigger piggies "in their starched white shirts" getting hauled through the dirt.

I hope he gets a damned good whacking.

Thanks George.

• Like 2

I have come to the conclusion that most "hi so" in Thailand are acctually "low so". They have no regard or respect for any body and flout the law knowing that they will not get pulled up. Recently a "hi so" Mercedes Benz S class double parked in the hotel car park and blocked me off for half a day. There were plenty of vacant spaces very close to the hotel foyer but I was still blocked off. Whats more the hotel staff who obviously knew which room the owner was in refused to ask him to move. He was "too hi so " for the staff to say to him to please move your car. These expensive cars never get pulled up by the police and a normal Thai worker will never confront them to tell them or ask them to do something which is just common courtesy.. let alone politely ask him to do something like "Could you move your car for a moment sir as your car is blocking someone off who needs to go "

Quite discusting acctually. The staff must believe that "Hi so" are better than the rest and above them.. This thinking seems to be is embedded into Thai society.. As well as that with all the corruption around I am sure most "hi so" are into corruption on a larger scale than the 300 bt local street corruption..

I have come to the conclusion that most "hi so" in Thailand are acctually "low so". They have no regard or respect for any body and flout the law knowing that they will not get pulled up. Recently a "hi so" Mercedes Benz S class double parked in the hotel car park and blocked me off for half a day. There were plenty of vacant spaces very close to the hotel foyer but I was still blocked off. Whats more the hotel staff who obviously knew which room the owner was in refused to ask him to move. He was "too hi so " for the staff to say to him to please move your car. These expensive cars never get pulled up by the police and a normal Thai worker will never confront them to tell them or ask them to do something which is just common courtesy.. let alone politely ask him to do something like "Could you move your car for a moment sir as your car is blocking someone off who needs to go "

Quite discusting acctually. The staff must believe that "Hi so" are better than the rest and above them.. This thinking seems to be is embedded into Thai society.. As well as that with all the corruption around I am sure most "hi so" are into corruption on a larger scale than the 300 bt local street corruption..

Very frustrating. But the average Thai hotel worker would be scared shitless of these morons. Catch them in the wrong mood, offend them or even worse make them think they've lost face and retribution could follow. They know the HiSo's can and do get away with absolutely anything including murder.

Oh! The face that must have been lost. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I think farangs over-emphasize the importance of "face" to Thais. As another poster has pointed out there seems to be something very strange going on here, potentially of great interest.

- When the son deliberately (in a rage) ran over people, one or two killed, the father refused to talk to their families saying that he did not want to mix with low class uneducated people.

So what sort of people are caught in a seedy hotel with a class A drug? I wonder if he said 'don't you know who I am'?

Class A hooker more like!!!!laugh.png

Not likely 'Class A' in Huai Khwang. You'll find those in places like the Narcissus or Q House. More likely a 500 baht short-timer from a tea house on Sutthisan Road.

• Like 1