Recommendation For 3rd Tourist Visa?

I have a double entry tourist Visa from the US

an ED Visa From Vientienne

and now I'm currently on a double entry tourist visa from Vientienne...

I plan on getting a Thai Elite Visa soon, but I would prefer to do that sometime later in the year. WIll I have problems getting another double entry tourist Visa if I go back to Vientienne? Should I go somewhere else like Cambodia or try the Savannaket Consulate?

Also, want to note that I have never done the 30 day extension on a tourist Visa. Is there any reason why they would deny someone this extension, and if you do the extension will it effect your ability to get another Visa immediately when it expires?

I might be overthinking this, but just want ot be prepared fo rhte worst..

I have never done the 30 day extension on a tourist Visa. Is there any reason why they would deny someone this extension, and if you do the extension will it effect your ability to get another Visa immediately when it expires?

There is no reason why someone would be denied the 30 day extension and taking the extensions is par for the course for many people, so whether or not you do the extensions would have no effect on a visa application.

Repeated, consecutive back-to-back visa exempt entries or repeatedly applying in succession at the same embassy/consulate for a visa may raise some red flags, but you situation doesn't suggest any reason you'd have a problem.

Edited by Suradit69