Rare anti-coup protest in Thailand

Lite Beer

The students are gradually ramping up the dissent. The parade last week, now this.

The junta will be having sleepless nights over what's coming next and how to deal with it!

Actually, Thaksin and the red leadership would be the ones having sleepless nights if a real pro-democracy movement were to ever kick off in Thailand.

• Like 1

Have any of you really really researched anything in regards to this Kingdom? Are do you just try and paste upon it what you think is right??? My Father.....used to say that 85%of the world cant find his own ass.

most of you are Fools that. Would never have found your way here if not for the intenet.....most likley ever have left your home born city.......my Mother was born here in 1933.....i moved here in 1992.... ..I really wish most of you would just leave.

• Like 2

The students are gradually ramping up the dissent. The parade last week, now this.

The junta will be having sleepless nights over what's coming next and how to deal with it!

Well knowing the great leader.... more stricter laws... less freedom (if that is possible)... go to China for hints.... complain nobody loves him... have another poll...

Go Students Go

Run Yingluk Run

or ask Thaksin for hints, because he started the internet censorship and was the one who brought the newspapers under control.....Don't need to look to China

Have any of you really really researched anything in regards to this Kingdom? Are do you just try and paste upon it what you think is right??? My Father.....used to say that 85%of the world cant find his own ass.

most of you are Fools that. Would never have found your way here if not for the intenet.....most likley ever have left your home born city.......my Mother was born here in 1933.....i moved here in 1992.... ..I really wish most of you would just leave.

What made your father think the world was interested in finding his ass, and what happened to the 15% who did manage to find it?

• Like 1

We want are false paid for soccer democracy back......with who ever has the most money is the most democratic.......democratic rule here will never happen as it appears in rhe west. Its a matter of who will rule and in that possitio n who will have the people at heart....Benevolent????

sorry it is not the people with the most money that wins

how amusingly true in Thailand

I just posted that I "Like" ddjamie's post. He had some very thoughtful comments in support of Phrayut that I agree with. In the situation that was confronting Thailand last May, a coup might actually have been the only reasonable option.

I truly hope the good General succeeds in his efforts to revamp the Thai political scene, but I also hope that he understands that big things spawn from small beginnings.

• Like 1

You obviously don't remember General Suchinda.1992.

Im not sure if its a joke or that you really believe it. The army is firmly in power and the only ones scared are the red shirts. Not a peep from them they are either scared or they did not get paid. Probably both.

A few students scaring the army. Real funny... if is was a big protest or nation wide maybe but just this is nothing.

the army can't even control a few taxi drivers in Samui

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Im not sure if its a joke or that you really believe it. The army is firmly in power and the only ones scared are the red shirts. Not a peep from them they are either scared or they did not get paid. Probably both.

A few students scaring the army. Real funny... if is was a big protest or nation wide maybe but just this is nothing.

You really think the army should be seeing taxis on Samui as their highest priority?

You remind me of a lady in our village who tells the neighbors everyday she's very disappointed that the general has not come to fix her sagging fence.

You have anything more constructive to offer on the big picture overriding problems?

Edited by scorecard

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You really think the army should be seeing taxis on Samui as their highest priority?

You remind me of a lady in our village who tells the neighbors everyday she's very disappointed that the general has not come to fix her sagging fence.

You have anything more constructive to offer on the big picture overriding problems?

you can get it if you really want

Excellent!

alt=clap2.gif> alt=clap2.gif> alt=clap2.gif>

Let Freedom Ring.

Not everyone can handle democracy. Seen it many time already here. People vote mean nothing since they are easily bought by money and promises

I just posted that I "Like" ddjamie's post. He had some very thoughtful comments in support of Phrayut that I agree with. In the situation that was confronting Thailand last May, a coup might actually have been the only reasonable option.

I truly hope the good General succeeds in his efforts to revamp the Thai political scene, but I also hope that he understands that big things spawn from small beginnings.

The army let the situation occur, they supported the Yellow crims behind the scenes, they armed Sutheps thugs, they funded the illegal rioting, they undermined the police and they where derelict in their self appointed duty of protecting the Thai people from internal threats. He cannot succeed, he can only delay the inevitable, enjoy your 5 minutes of nationalistic, right wing semi-fascism, democracy always triumphs.

No it was Thaksin that started it all, the PTP would still be in power if he had not let them add his name to the amnesty list (after they send the opposition home to vote on it an other pearl of democratic example). It was this that channeled the opposition and led to the downfall of the PTP and the rule of the junta. When will the redshirts get their facts straight. Probably never as it im embarrassing to them to see how selfish their leader is and how he breaks it all down.

Even the redshirt leaders acknowledge that it was this action that led to the demise of the government.

The army let the situation occur, they supported the Yellow crims behind the scenes, they armed Sutheps thugs, they funded the illegal rioting, they undermined the police and they where derelict in their self appointed duty of protecting the Thai people from internal threats. He cannot succeed, he can only delay the inevitable, enjoy your 5 minutes of nationalistic, right wing semi-fascism, democracy always triumphs.

No it was Thaksin that started it all, the PTP would still be in power if he had not let them add his name to the amnesty list (after they send the opposition home to vote on it an other pearl of democratic example). It was this that channeled the opposition and led to the downfall of the PTP and the rule of the junta. When will the redshirts get their facts straight. Probably never as it im embarrassing to them to see how selfish their leader is and how he breaks it all down.

Even the redshirt leaders acknowledge that it was this action that led to the demise of the government.

no, the plan for the uprising was ready springtime 2013, I was informed by "yellow" friends about the conspiracy in july 2013, months before the amnesty bill voting.