what is your daily routine?

Crazy chef 1

7:00am Wake up

7:05am Dawnbreaker

7:30am Coffee in bed, read news

7:50am Breakfast in bed

8:15am Sheet, Shave, Shower (occasionally change the order for variety)

9:00am - 2:00pm Golf (Mon Wed Fri)

9:00am If no golf, do some work for businesses back home, maybe 10 mins, may be 2 hours.

11:00am -3:00pm Study a bit of Thai, do some photo editing, help out a mate with a business venture, have a swim, lunch at the beach, take some photos.

3:00pm or 4:00pm Shower, commiserate over my golf score and tell the missus how those bastards that call themselves my friends can look me in the eye and say they scored a neat 90, when I know for a fact they did at least a 97.

4:00pm Help daughter with homework

5:00pm Take daughter and wife out for dinner, maybe a movie, maybe bowling, maybe shopping, maybe visit friends.

8:00pm Meet friends at the bar, play pool, have a few drinks, tell the biggest yarns we can. Only have two late nights a week otherwise my golf is buggered.

11:00pm (or 2:00am) hit the sack.

Repeat daily with variations to break up the routine. Take a trip once a month - Koh Chang next week. Have a poker school once every couple of weeks. Always fiddling with the bikes or the camera gear or the computer.

Frankly, I dunno how the hell I ever had time to go to work back in farangland.

sound great mate...

7:00am Wake up

7:05am Dawnbreaker

7:30am Coffee in bed, read news

7:50am Breakfast in bed

8:15am Sheet, Shave, Shower (occasionally change the order for variety)

9:00am - 2:00pm Golf (Mon Wed Fri)

9:00am If no golf, do some work for businesses back home, maybe 10 mins, may be 2 hours.

11:00am -3:00pm Study a bit of Thai, do some photo editing, help out a mate with a business venture, have a swim, lunch at the beach, take some photos.

3:00pm or 4:00pm Shower, commiserate over my golf score and tell the missus how those bastards that call themselves my friends can look me in the eye and say they scored a neat 90, when I know for a fact they did at least a 97.

4:00pm Help daughter with homework

5:00pm Take daughter and wife out for dinner, maybe a movie, maybe bowling, maybe shopping, maybe visit friends.

8:00pm Meet friends at the bar, play pool, have a few drinks, tell the biggest yarns we can. Only have two late nights a week otherwise my golf is buggered.

11:00pm (or 2:00am) hit the sack.

Repeat daily with variations to break up the routine. Take a trip once a month - Koh Chang next week. Have a poker school once every couple of weeks. Always fiddling with the bikes or the camera gear or the computer.

Frankly, I dunno how the hell I ever had time to go to work back in farangland.

Sounds very tiring.

• Like 1

I learned how to slowdown and smell the roses long ago so I don’t rush through anything.

At night we close up the house so after getting up we walk around the house drawing the curtains and opening windows at the front and back of the house to let the cool morning air flow through the house, while taking in the ever-changing view. Around noon when the sun starts coming in the windows on the back of the house I close up that side.
I turn on the computer and load the various sites I will want to check on later, as well as my email. Next I usually start my morning coffee ritual. After one or two cups I take our Golden Retriever for a walk around our property. It is not a long walk like in the evening but we do cover the full 5 rai and stop to feed her pet fish in the pond before coming back inside.
More coffee and time to checkout activity on my email, Facebook, blog and Google+. Eventually I get to TV and look for new movies or updates to series I am following, to download.
Every few days I feel the need for a long midday bike ride (road or mt. bike). Two or three days at home and I feel the need to go for a drive so usually head to town, taking one route in and another on the return. It is an hour oneway so usually go to lunch and try to run a few errands. I often bump into someone I know or have a massage taking up a total of five or six hours and returning in time to feed and walk the dogs around sunset.
No two days are identical and I do not live by a schedule, waking anytime between seven and ten in the morning. Sometimes I need to clean one of my bikes or cars and once each week our Retriever gets to go for a long swim requiring and good shampoo and blow-dry afterwards.
Most evenings I watch some of the material I have downloaded and stored on a hard drive. My wife is much busier than I am and sometimes asks for my help, which I am glad to provide.
Sometimes I write or work on photos but that again depends on my mood and is not determined by the clock or calendar.
  • Like 1

I learned how to slowdown and smell the roses long ago so I don’t rush through anything.

At night we close up the house so after getting up we walk around the house drawing the curtains and opening windows at the front and back of the house to let the cool morning air flow through the house, while taking in the ever-changing view. Around noon when the sun starts coming in the windows on the back of the house I close up that side.
I turn on the computer and load the various sites I will want to check on later, as well as my email. Next I usually start my morning coffee ritual. After one or two cups I take our Golden Retriever for a walk around our property. It is not a long walk like in the evening but we do cover the full 5 rai and stop to feed her pet fish in the pond before coming back inside.
More coffee and time to checkout activity on my email, Facebook, blog and Google+. Eventually I get to TV and look for new movies or updates to series I am following, to download.
Every few days I feel the need for a long midday bike ride (road or mt. bike). Two or three days at home and I feel the need to go for a drive so usually head to town, taking one route in and another on the return. It is an hour oneway so usually go to lunch and try to run a few errands. I often bump into someone I know or have a massage taking up a total of five or six hours and returning in time to feed and walk the dogs around sunset.
No two days are identical and I do not live by a schedule, waking anytime between seven and ten in the morning. Sometimes I need to clean one of my bikes or cars and once each week our Retriever gets to go for a long swim requiring and good shampoo and blow-dry afterwards.
Most evenings I watch some of the material I have downloaded and stored on a hard drive. My wife is much busier than I am and sometimes asks for my help, which I am glad to provide.
Sometimes I write or work on photos but that again depends on my mood and is not determined by the clock or calendar.

now you know why i choose that picture.,..

some more years to go but then i want to do the same...

• Like 1

Gardening, shopping, eating, net surfing, play with son, a little bit of television...

In no particular order.

No nooky?

sipi I thought you were a stud. laugh.png

This is as close to a stud as I will ever be...

• Like 2

1230H - Wake up

1300H - Downstairs, news, coffee, monitors on

1400H - Couple of hours work, D/L fave TV shows

1600H - Lunch at ABP, Roast or Badmotel

1730H - Skype with daughter and her mum

1800H - Bit more work

1900H - Tools down; snack, watch tv shows

2030H - 2 hrs gym; cardio and resistance

2230H - Light supper, check stocks

2400H - Badmotel or Seenspace for a bev or two

0130H - Watch an old episode or two of Frasier

0230H - Lights out

More or less repeat Monday through Thursday

which is when the weekend starts but gym is

5 days a week. No women on "school nights

Stud?? I have been married for more than 20 of my 50 years. Not sure I qualify.

Well...........

You should have had plenty of opportunity to practice by now whistling.gif

And as I notice you have threads at both ends of your stud........... Does that not mean screwing both ends?? cheesy.gif

Edited by WhamBam
  • Like 2

Stud?? I have been married for more than 20 of my 50 years. Not sure I qualify.

Well...........

You should have had plenty of opportunity to practice by now whistling.gif

And as I notice you have threads at both ends of your stud........... Does that not mean screwing both ends?? cheesy.gif

Sipi the stud not only has no nuts and is threaded at both ends, but he is also lacking lubrication. He is just a show-off and totally useless....

wub.png

I make a coffee, get back under the duvet and read the Daily Mail. Cold here.

And then i watch the Jeremy Kyle show just to let myself know that my life is not too bad.

Then it's around midday - Aperitif. A wee glass of white wine... I have got up and showered by then. And got the bus to the place.

And life just potters on as the day goes by.

A friend's dog died last week, a dog that i knew and loved very much, She was a bouncy dog who had lots of kisses to give to everyone. She was 14 years old and just had a heart attack, She was loved and shall be missed. Her name was Bellisse, Beautiful in a silly french way. I shall miss her, She used to chase my cat, but never caught him...

I loved her. And she loved me. Rather sad these days.

As my old grandma said after rain comes sunshine....

And then i watch the Jeremy Kyle show just to let myself know that my life is not too bad.

Then it's around midday - Aperitif. A wee glass of white wine... I have got up and showered by then. And got the bus to the place.

A friend's dog died last week, a dog that i knew and loved very much, She was a bouncy dog who had lots of kisses to give to everyone. She was 14 years old and just had a heart attack, She was loved and shall be missed. Her name was Bellisse, Beautiful in a silly french way. I shall miss her, She used to chase my cat, but never caught him...

I can see you under the duvet with a steaming hot coffee, all snug and warm. Who would want to get out of a warm bed and face the world. Sadly, we do have to get up and face life. It is always sad to see a dog die. One of ours was put down because of incurable cancer. An ex police dog and a brute he was. A sad day indeed. But rays of sunshine are not really so far away though the clouds remain in the hearts of those who have lost a great 4 legged friend.

Whoa, Patsy!! The Daily Mail? What the...? And you actually buy it to read? whistling.gif

As to pottering about. That sounds good to me.

Not sure you are old enough for pottering on, isn't that what us older folk do? rolleyes.gif

Makes me think of a certain Beatles songs.

'Got up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.'

&

'When I'm 64.....'

I can see you under the duvet with a steaming hot coffee, all snug and warm. Who would want to get out of a warm bed and face the world. Sadly, we do have to get up and face life. It is always sad to see a dog die. One of ours was put down because of incurable cancer. An ex police dog and a brute he was. A sad day indeed. But rays of sunshine are not really so far away though the clouds remain in the hearts of those who have lost a great 4 legged friend.

Whoa, Patsy!! The Daily Mail? What the...? And you actually buy it to read? whistling.gif

As to pottering about. That sounds good to me.

Not sure you are old enough for pottering on, isn't that what us older folk do? rolleyes.gif

Makes me think of a certain Beatles songs.

'Got up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.'

&

'When I'm 64.....'

Edited by sipi

I read the daily mail online - i do not go out and buy it. In fact, here you can not buy the paper version of it.

i also read the Swiss papers, the French ones etc. And from under my duvet i can zap at the tv.

I used to dog sit that dog, she would run into my flat and straight into the kitchen and eat all the cat food. I loved her because she would ignore my cats and they would ignore her too. It's just sad that two dogs that i have known for ten years are now no longer. They were father and daughter.

And their daddies would make me get away from my puter and walk for miles around the lake and the dogs would swim etc.

Sad, so sad. But, life goes on. And there are worse things happening in the world than are happening in my little world.

And i am going to be a Great Aunty in June!!! Canny wait for that. We find out at the end of this week wether it is a boy or girl. Then i can start knitting...!!!

Pottering, it's just a word i like.

• Like 1