wife goes back thai dancing

opalred

Sex object at 47 years old? You've got to be kidding. Even if it involved gyrating around a pole I doubt many would that sexy. Get real!

My Missus has 10 years on that (plus), she looks pretty darn good when she wears her traditional silk kit tongue.png

Don't forget our ex PM is 47 ish, a significant number of our members find her 'hot'.

If your missus had 600 Billion baht in the bank, I would think she was hot too!

Touché :)

• Like 2

Pictures please so we can better answer..

Also you should start by telling your wife to stop wearing make-up as it gives off the wrong idea to all those farang. I don't think its really safe for her to wear a bikini either... if those guys from Burma see her.

Edited by wow64

the trouble in taking picture is when on stage with makeup on and fancy dress they all look same you have to look

size bums and boobs which is yours

opaired:

Sounds like you are doing your own fair share of ogling and mentally undressing the other dancers too. biggrin.png

Edited by Gecko123

You know, when I see the older Thai dancers at the Wats and parades it always looks to me as a bunch of married ladies having a good time & reliving tradition and with them all looking the same it's hard to pick out the real hotties.....However 1- I'm looking through the eyes of someone that is spoken for 2- My wife turns heads everywhere we go and if traditional dancing even the revue/professional dancers watch her as she is very good at it...I would not like her picking up the hobby of dancing at "events" or parades or at the beck and call of every "monk" designated event.....my guard is up when the monks spend time and give flowers/plants/stuff to our daughters - there's a trust level there I don't trust.....

Edited by pgrahmm