thai wives behaviour

federico

Test the issue. Rearrange things yourself. If there is objection then you have the chance to question. I have learned to eliminate "handy" places to deposit things. It seems to me Thais often never designate a specific place for almost anything. Hence a regular search for keys, handbags, documents, cell phones,etc, etc. But furniture? Only if I mention it is ever moved at all to clean under. w00t.gif DISCOVERY TIME !biggrin.png

Then I must be Thai because I scatter things about.....My Thai wife has a place for everything and kept in place - usually categorized by usefulness to what is next to it....I tend to scatter stuff...if, after enough time I don't put them away she will....or if unsure she'll ask me if I'm finished with it as a hint for me to put it away.....her purse, keys, etc are always in the same place - the phone wanders a bit, as does mine

• 2 weeks later...

My lady's like a kwai sometimes, but I've got head and skin like an elephant.

And we both love elephants (we both are a bit narcissistic)

You must make a most attractive couple,pray tell do they leave offerings of a religious nature around you,as your self description ,you sound a little like Ganesh the elephant god.