Siam Paragon bombers could be foreigners, Thai police spokesman says

webfact

I'm sorry but what exactly is the connection to "foreigners as suspects?" Lack of fingerprint data? People freely come and go in and out of Thailand on a daily basis. Arrive and assemble bombs. Then select precise locations for placement, avoiding discovery. Execute their detonation and then escape back across said border or simply blend back into the society they live among.

I'm sorry, but my conclusion is pretty much opposite. They were and are locals of Thai Nationality. I would also suspect these bombs were placed to protest the current hiring policiies of Siam Paragon. How's that?

I'm sorry but what exactly is the connection to "foreigners as suspects?" Lack of fingerprint data? People freely come and go in and out of Thailand on a daily basis. Arrive and assemble bombs. Then select precise locations for placement, avoiding discovery. Execute their detonation and then escape back across said border or simply blend back into the society they live among.

I'm sorry, but my conclusion is pretty much opposite. They were and are locals of Thai Nationality. I would also suspect these bombs were placed to protest the current hiring policiies of Siam Paragon. How's that?

I would say the fact that they have so easily evaded capture, and haven't been found celebrating their escape with a bottle of sangsom and a folder titled "plan to blow up Siam Paragon" sitting in plain site.

This is so obivously going to be a false flag explosion. No casualties. Clear view of the people, no suspects. Maximum headlines, minimum damage.

• Like 1

Scenario -- Oh yeah, i am going to plant a bomb, right, let me leave my finger prints all over the place, are these cops for real,!! the CCTV pics i saw on the television were pretty clear, come on you "cheap charlies" offer a bigger reward, they would be in jail tomorrow,

Ahhh it was those pesky Burmese again!!!

Corrupt or incompetent police work = blame it on the immigrants

Hmmmmm foreigners?....???? Excuse or wrong answer. What you have not the finger prints of every Thai? You want to take on the whole world? Now why would a Foreigner be interested in Siam Paragon?

Revenge?

I know who did it! It was the twin sons of my youngest cousin. Granted, they are only 6 years old now, but quite big for their age, have IQ's over 200, speak 17 languages, and love baseball caps. And both about to enter MIT on chemistry scholarships.

Hey, makes as much sense as the pseudo police.

Ahhh it was those pesky Burmese again!!!

Corrupt or incompetent police work = blame it on the immigrants

INCOMPETENT POLICE -- never -- blame it on the fingerprints - does nobody realise that foreigners who speak Thai fluently have distinctly different fingerprints, too many handshakes and not enough wai.

For a bombing that was close to a non event sure are way too many daily headlines on the subject that say absolutely nothing. Imagine being that poor spokesman that has to get on the podium, sound clueless and take one for the junta...now he is the real hero in all this.

Why do TV members always assume that the Police blame everything on foreigners?

I think this is just a translation error - he meant they could have members of Foreigner - the 1970's soft rock band.

I have no problem seeing them go to jail for this or anything else...[/quote

But don't you want to know what love is?

No. I'm hot blooded, check it and see.