What Was Your Plan?

Chonburiram

Since my childhood, i was thinking about what to do on the turn of the millennium... i ended up in an issan village "fearing" the computers of the world wouldn't be able to switch from 1999 to 2000...

The beloved people i stayed with are gone, 2015, 2000 looks so disillusioning.

(one of my favorite thoughts was, snorting the cleanest cocaine, while drinking the most expensive champagne...)

I was parting company with my mate the day before NYE . Me staying BKK him going to Phuket, We ended in in Khoa San road drinking those Jugs of Sang Thip and coke got totally shitfaced got in NYE morning and was so rough I didn't go out for NYE , so I missed the Millennium.

I was working a late shift in a hotel in Amsterdam on the turn of the Millenium.

Once the computers all smoothly went from 1999 to 2000 and there was no problems, i went out and wandered around from square to square (Leidseplein, Rembrandt, Museumplein..) and partied with millions of others in the streets of 'Dam.

Awesome night that officially (streetparties) finished in the morning, but if I remember we carried on for a few days. I slightly recall shagging some guy's girlfriend while he lay passed out in the the same room, at some point.

Good times.

thumbsup.giflaugh.png