PM Prayut asks students to refrain from demanding immediate election

webfact

The students have every right to be worried, the students of yester year must be cringing with what they see , all their efforts all those years ago slowly being eroded away, the class of 2015 might have to step up a notch in the very near future, if the characters in this soap opera continue to claw back lost ground.coffee1.gif

First: I am not a Thaksin/red shirt/yellow shirt/Suthep/Prayut supporter, I think they are all more or less corrupt bastards that have been sucking the Thai peoples blood for ages.

But it is very clear to everyone with eyes and a couple of braincells that Prayut and his PDRC are 100 % YELLOW supporters, they only go after "crimes" by Thaksin/red shirt people and leave the other bunch alone. Always. Period. Full stop.

The students are right, Prayut is wrong. If there were elections now we would see how popular this "government" really is. But let them go on with their stupidity and the other side will gain even more popularity! Thaksin and the red shirts will be laughing and just waiting to get back at the controls.

And if the army does NOT want to hold elections and stay in power, I hope I am wrong, there might be a civil war or at least very big protests which they will suppress with violence.

Edited by Mr Somtam

If you think about all the coups in the past and the people who died trying to restore democracy, and later there was another coup and people died again and another with more death. Those that died did so in vain. What came from if Thailand continues to have coups? I think it's best for the students to wait patiently and sit this one out. No one ever remembers the names of the dead.