who deleted my post feb 19th. and why ?

Is this your post HERE? If so, it wasn't deleted.

You are the same guy who started a thread in the General Forum also questioning moderation in the open forum. It got locked. I severely warned you about that, trying to help you not get banned but maybe you're a slow learner?

Edited by NeverSure

I think that mine are deleted all of the time. I thought that it was a plot by George because I'm using antiquated software, XP, that TV no longer supports. But, then I can't remember if I pushed the reply button or the back button on my browser. Old age is so much fun!

• Like 1

Is this your post HERE? If so, it wasn't deleted.

You are the same guy who started a thread in the General Forum also questioning moderation in the open forum. It got locked. I severely warned you about that, trying to help you not get banned but maybe you're a slow learner?

severely warned? obviously not enough lol. Applying for a job are we?

No jobs please, LOL. I was trying to strongly tell a new guy to not get himself banned for discussing moderation in the open forum. Frankly, I won't advise him again.

• Like 1

needamiracle, I don't see any of your posts in the visa forum having been deleted. If you have any further question, please email support (at) thaivisa.com in line with forum rule 10:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

mfr_closed1.gif