One Touch Diabetes Testing Strips

UKJASE

hey guys

my friend has run out of testing strips for his blood sugar testing kit, and doesnt know where he can buy them in the hua hin area

does anyone know where he could get the strips for his One Touch diabetes testing system please?

As i say, the testing system is branded / know as the One Touch system

anyone got any invaluable information please, so i can pass it on? wai.gif

I had similar situation with PercisionXtra from same company . Ran out of strips and could not find them here . Had to order from Amazon.com have shipped to address in US and then someone resend to me here . I got this model because it also measures ketones with special strips but those and even glucose strips for that model not available here. Good new was I bought 100 strips for less than 30 bucks from Amazon but they would not ship here and had to have someone in us take delivery then send here . Go to amazon and see what deals there but hassle .

I had similar situation with PercisionXtra from same company . Ran out of strips and could not find them here . Had to order from Amazon.com have shipped to address in US and then someone resend to me here . I got this model because it also measures ketones with special strips but those and even glucose strips for that model not available here. Good new was I bought 100 strips for less than 30 bucks from Amazon but they would not ship here and had to have someone in us take delivery then send here . Go to amazon and see what deals there but hassle .attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1424468226.453405.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1424468281.482471.jpg

thanks Lumbini. yours is a great idea, and one that he may use for next time, but the thing is, he has ran out already and needs some today ideally. sending via the US / UK and then onwards to thailand would take a couple of weeks i guess

could you tell me the name of the company please, and i will try contacting them and ask them if they have any distribution in thailand

thanks again for replying buddy :)

50 for ten bucks ... On Amazon

UniStrip Test Strips 50ct for Use with Onetouch[emoji768] Ultra[emoji768] Meters (50)

3.4 out of 5 stars(399)Reviews

Price: $10.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping.

Package Quantity

• 2 months later...

50 for ten bucks ... On Amazon

UniStrip Test Strips 50ct for Use with Onetouch[emoji768] Ultra[emoji768] Meters (50)

3.4 out of 5 stars(399)Reviews

Price: $10.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping.

Package Quantity

I will try this generic brand for my OneTouch meter despite the mixed reviews. Fingers crossed, this could reduce my Thai test strip costs by 70%!

I'm diabetic and before I came to Thailand I used a fancy metre. When I came here I couldn't get strips for it anywhere. The most common metre here seems to be Acu Check and you can buy them and test strips in Tesco. So, simple answer for you is buy a cheap one for emergency use, when you run out of test strips for your usual machine.

I'm diabetic and before I came to Thailand I used a fancy metre. When I came here I couldn't get strips for it anywhere. The most common metre here seems to be Acu Check and you can buy them and test strips in Tesco. So, simple answer for you is buy a cheap one for emergency use, when you run out of test strips for your usual machine.

The question is not of availability as I can get onetouch or accu chek test strips easily. The question is one of costs. Unfortunately, I have not seen generic test strips for any meter brand sold here.

Archived