A girl wont leave my home

bkkheat

Why, oh why do guys insist on a live-in GF? Unless you're going to marry the girl, never, never have her live with you. Especially BG's/ex-BG's. I see guys making this mistake time and time again. Why won't they ever learn?

Not just in Thailand & with BG's. I have a friend who has been in Australia living with women, paying their mortgages etc, a serial offender!!cheesy.giffacepalm.gif

Why, oh why do guys insist on a live-in GF? Unless you're going to marry the girl, never, never have her live with you. Especially BG's/ex-BG's. I see guys making this mistake time and time again. Why won't they ever learn?

Never give a sucker an even break. Or as I said somewhere earlier There are none so blind as them what don't listen.

You have to work out what costs more. Paying the police to get her out and change the locks, id estimate about 10k everything or give her a fist full of dollars, id say minimum 20k and id still get the locks changed. The cheaper option will bring about more tears than the latter.

US$20K seem to be rather generous for a few week stay, don't you agree???

I love the GHOST idea , Just jump up in the middle of the night and go running out screaming. act like the ghost is attacking you, jump on your motorbike and disappear for a few days. LOL

Take your right hand, crab on and begin to pump several times. this will help you grow a pair.

• Like 1

Buy 2 cheap air/bus tickets,,,we going on holiday...sure she on the plane? miss the plane/bus....change the locks...endless possibilities.....!! long drive into the country...abandoned with no money at PTT petrol station in Yala......Buy an outsize dildo...install 5 gay boys...not difficult to suspend/ turn off electric/water either. Use your imagination!!

Have you never seen a Thai soap opera and how the Thai men treat Thai women?

You have to be forceful, direct and aggressive.

Being passive and nice is not the Thai way and Thai women see that as weakness. She has taken the aggressive role since you were too weak.

Probably too late now, but you should have been a man from the get go and tossed her raggedy ass out the door.

If she is a <deleted>, she is basically doing a sit-in for lost wages. Pay her 2,000baht per day for the time she has been there and then she will leave.

It's not that hard kid.

Why do those ill-equipped to be in Thailand come to Thailand?

• Like 2

Hi, I am writing this on behalf of my friend.

I don't want to call the police (only if last resort) as I am not sure they would help, I would rather do it another way.

oh dear cheesy.gif

OP if your going to lie at least do it consistently

I'm sure op would never lie, it's really hard to get tenses right in english, you've got yer his, hers, mine, yours. etc. The solution in Canada / US would be to give her everything, rent a tent and go live in a parking lot! Oh, and learn your lesson, I did.

Have you never seen a Thai soap opera and how the Thai men treat Thai women?

You have to be forceful, direct and aggressive.

Being passive and nice is not the Thai way and Thai women see that as weakness. She has taken the aggressive role since you were too weak.

Probably too late now, but you should have been a man from the get go and tossed her raggedy ass out the door.

If she is a <deleted>, she is basically doing a sit-in for lost wages. Pay her 2,000baht per day for the time she has been there and then she will leave.

It's not that hard kid.

Why do those ill-equipped to be in Thailand come to Thailand?

change that 2000 too 200......put her stuff in a bin liner......leave it out side.....don't feel guilty...

• Like 1

I've heard this story before. Amazes me just how terrified foreigners are of Thais.

ie: Thai men are all bionic muay Thai fighters who can destroy you over the slightest odd look.

ie: Thai women can do whatever they want and we are powerless to stop them (physically or otherwise) because this is their country and we are powerless.

• Like 1

I've heard this story before. Amazes me just how terrified foreigners are of Thais.

ie: Thai men are all bionic muay Thai fighters who can destroy you over the slightest odd look.

ie: Thai women can do whatever they want and we are powerless to stop them (physically or otherwise) because this is their country and we are powerless.

Ok but how do you avoid this : http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/771455-thai-girl-accidentally-injured-by-french-boyfriend/

careful how you play it. if things get nasty she can cry rape and call the police.

all it takes is a witness that has seen here living there or even a tuk tuk guy dropping you guys off there and you cant deny knowing her.

thats why i always get dropped off at the corner if im with a lady i dont know that well.

Here's the thing. In the large majority of these situations the foreigner has tried not to pay for sex by giving the prostitute the impression that he likes her in a "romantic" way. He lets her stay with him, wines her and dines her and plays casanova. He gives her confusing messages about his intentions and acts in entirely the opposite way a normal paying client would. Then, when he's had enough of leading her on, he wants to kick her out fast. The girl then rightly is upset, angry, or both, at having ben led a merry dance and having missed out on the opportunity to earn money. The foreign man's ego tells him he must be a really handsome man. He feels empowered at having such control over an impoverished prostitute in a third world country, living out a fantasy that he has a woman that "just won't leave me alone". Well here's the truth. You're not irreplaceable and probably not as good in bed as you think. Pay the girl for the time you stole and let her get on with her life. And next time play by the rules and play fair.

If the above is not the case, and I suspect it really is, then the following may apply, depending on the girl:

Same as offloading an obsessed stalker: be exactly not what they want. These kinds of Thai girls are not respecting you so why should you show any to them?

"You are Thai in Thailand where family is everything. Here's 1000B for your air-con bus to Isaan. Now p*ss off."

End of TV remote access.

No more food in the fridge.

No more sex.

Broken record: GO AWAY.

If she's not a nice person feel free to be totally obnoxious and weird. Leave turds on the shower room floor, etc.

If you are prepared for violence or rape allegations, throw her stuff out of the door too and see above.

-

Next time, get a pre-op katoey that likes to be the man so there's some semblance of masculinity in the apartment.

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 1

Here's the thing. In the large majority of these situations the foreigner has tried not to pay for sex by giving the prostitute the impression that he likes her in a "romantic" way. He lets her stay with him, wines her and dines her and plays casanova. He gives her confusing messages about his intentions and acts in entirely the opposite way a normal paying client would. Then, when he's had enough of leading her on, he wants to kick her out fast. The girl then rightly is upset, angry, or both, at having ben led a merry dance and having missed out on the opportunity to earn money. The foreign man's ego tells him he must be a really handsome man. He feels empowered at having such control over an impoverished prostitute in a third world country, living out a fantasy that he has a woman that "just won't leave me alone". Well here's the truth. You're not irreplaceable and probably not as good in bed as you think. Pay the girl for the time you stole and let her get on with her life. And next time play by the rules and play fair.

Kenny, you are spot on.

• Like 2

Tell her ghost stories.And pretend to see a ghost in rooms in your house.Then go out without her .If she ,s there the next evening.Pretend to see the same ghost by her.And go out without her again.She will soon leave.If she is still there on the 3rd evening do the same.But stay out over night in hotel.