Dear Online Stalker....

krisb

Stalky has gone quiet...whistling.gif ....smile.png

Good riddance.

They don't like getting PM's from me....must be the halitosis.....tongue.png

Oh PLEASE Smokie, Transam and Krisp!

Who is it? The suspense is killing me. I want to know who I pissed off so much that he would spend days taking my much valued stars. A PM will be fine. I promise I won't tell anyone.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!!

post-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy

I honestly don't know, I have my suspicions but it would be unfair to quote that here as I could be totally wrong....

BUT, I know who are being looked at which really brings it down to a very short list..whistling.gif

Stalky now knows that we know it is someone WE know...............whistling.gif

• Like 1

I honestly don't know, I have my suspicions but it would be unfair to quote that here as I could be totally wrong....

BUT, I know who are being looked at which really brings it down to a very short list..whistling.gif

Yes the net is closing! :D

Yes the net is closing! biggrin.png

Yep, and if Tv finds out who it is, it would be great to let us know.......User name that is.....We are all anonymous, so it don't matter to the vast majority here, but it would matter to me if I knew the guy.

Just a hint please...

Obviously male from the posts.

Mid 50's, early 60's? Single? Nationality?

Blisters on his palms?

Where is "neverdie, the retired Aussie detective" when we need him?

Edited by sipi

Oh my god, I just noticed 5 people looked at my profile, probably more but the system remembers only the last 5.

I am not just stalked but bulk stalked, where do I report this?

For those who don't know, when a member gets banned his user name turns black.

We all get looked at in the profile but a few of us noticed that "lookers" names were black, banned.

On investigation the guy had just joined and was looking at some of us soon after joining then getting taken out by Tv time after time. Thats the story.

I dont understand what you mean by "looked at". exactly what does this guy do that bothers folks?

I see the stalker is back....on at least three or four different nicks too.....nothing like deranged determination! laugh.png

Yep, he is..........Jisi, Slice and drops today, busy boy......laugh.png

We could try and find him a girlfriend if he tells us who he is........giggle.gif ................laugh.png

Me too. I am so privileged. Why doesn't he send me a friend request? I am so desperate I will accept..

rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-sK1nV

If you get on my profile and give me five stars he will hate you almost as much as me I am sure! thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

I see the stalker is back....on at least three or four different nicks too.....nothing like deranged determination! laugh.png

Yep, he is..........Jisi, Slice and drops today, busy boy......laugh.png

We could try and find him a girlfriend if he tells us who he is........giggle.gif ................laugh.png

Me too. I am so privileged. Why doesn't he send me a friend request? I am so desperate I will accept..

rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-sK1nV

If you get on my profile and give me five stars he will hate you almost as much as me I am sure! thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Ok 5 stars for you....

• Like 1

If you don't have at least five stalkers, you've screwed up somewhere. If you only have four, I can loan/give you more!

I've only been here a week and already have my five stalkers.

Doomed to be a one star member .................... forever ..................

• Like 1

If you don't have at least five stalkers, you've screwed up somewhere. If you only have four, I can loan/give you more!

Thanks CM. I consider it a privilege.

It took me hours to set up my real account, and months to learn how to drive it. I just can't understand why anyone would have nothing better to do that stalk someone who doesn't care.