Electric Bill Payment - Office Hours

pattayasnowman

You have 10 days (including meter reading day) to pay at the convenience store but only 1 day beyond that to pay at the office. Past experience in Soi Photisan 10 years ago when the bill was missed, the meter disappeared mid-morning the next day. The future Mrs NL was on the ball, shot around to the office on her bike and paid the bill whereupon they called the meter disconnection team (2 kids on a motorbike) and the meter was re-installed before she got back around noon.

That was a weekday of course. From about now onwards, you are stuffed until Monday.

PS. The water meter disconnection boys were not so responsive unfortunately. Known to take a few days for that meter to be replaced. However, most new water meters have an electronic cut-off that the meter reader guys can actuate form some hand-held gizmo. Maybe someone can advise if their water outage was a quick fix once the bill was paid.

Edited by NanLaew

Bad news and too late.

Following their FB site they are open Mo to Fr, 8:30 to 16:30.

https://www.facebook.com/peajomtien/timeline

https://www.facebook.com/peajomtien/info?tab=page_info

There is telephone number for "power interruption"? : 038-076260

Nationwide hotline is 1129.

Does anybody know: its there a PEA office at Central Pattaya that is open on Sa?

Can't remember from my visits. Here in Khon Kaen we have.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Thank you - I will just have to hope they don't cut my power before I have a chance to pay on Monday.

But that is just the kind of stupid shit they do here

Stupid shit is not using the 11 days they gave you to pay the bill on time.

A former girlfriend had her car repossessed in the US on a Saturday afternoon, Guaranteed an extra 700 bucks for storage until she could get it back on Monday. But maybe that's just the stupid shit they do there.

But do you see a trend here?

• Like 2