Honda Wave air pressure

dave_boo

This sticker thing is a load of tosh!

I put on a bit of weight over Christmas so to compensate I bought a load of carbon fibre for the gsxr which obviously offsets all that Xmas pudding. I've noticed the bike turns in quicker too.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

I put on a bit of weight over Christmas so to compensate I bought a load of carbon fibre for the gsxr which obviously offsets all that Xmas pudding. I've noticed the bike turns in quicker too.

Bike would also turn in quicker if it didn't have ALL that weight on it's rear wheel.

Steel braided brake lines? I was thinking of buying one of those shower hoses from Home Pro and fitting my brake line through it to give it the appearance of steel braiding. What do you think?

I've seen your bikes.

HomePro shower hoses would be an upgrade. cool.png

You didn't notice the sawn off shower rod that serves as my cruising pegs then?

Or the funnel stuck into my exhaust to amplify the sound?

Bike would also turn in quicker if it didn't have ALL that weight on it's rear wheel.

No no no. As I said, my carbon fiber offsets that. ;)

I binned my plans of buying a Honda Wave after reading this topic.

Too complicated with this air pressures so I will be looking for another scooter.

Bike forum are just sooooo cool man and gives the best info and for free too.

Awesome man now I just saved myself big head aches with this air pressure thing.

Thanks again guys, you are the best.

Get a Suzuki Smash....can't go wrong with that name!

Suzuki-Smash-V115SCD.png

Don't know about the Smash but this blue Axelo sure looks nice, as per usual with little Suzis.

Very nice wheels.

Black struts & caliper.

A lot nicer looking than Wave125.

Peel off the stickers would ++.

Edited by papa al

I'm going to get serious because I don't have a sticker on my bike, Pirellis, a hand squeeze gauge or a dead cat - although I once saw a dead cat bounce. I also don't have a lard ass, which may or may not be important to my question.

I wondered for a long time about why I got so many inner tube blow outs caused by the patch around the valve separating from the tube. I was averaging about one such problem a month. Then I noticed that a repair guy did not tighten the valve nut very much. So I got a spanner and finished the job properly myself - result, no blowout for six months (a miracle for these parts). Any comments? (Loose valve means miniscule movement around the patch perhaps???)

I'm going to get serious because I don't have a sticker on my bike, Pirellis, a hand squeeze gauge or a dead cat - although I once saw a dead cat bounce. I also don't have a lard ass, which may or may not be important to my question.

I wondered for a long time about why I got so many inner tube blow outs caused by the patch around the valve separating from the tube. I was averaging about one such problem a month. Then I noticed that a repair guy did not tighten the valve nut very much. So I got a spanner and finished the job properly myself - result, no blowout for six months (a miracle for these parts). Any comments? (Loose valve means miniscule movement around the patch perhaps???)

You didn't know about the need to tighten?

Everything is like that here in Thailand.

After my cable TV guy leaves, I need to tighten the connections.

When they deliver the furniture I tighten the screws on the hinges. Or buy more screws because they only used half.

There are 7 bolts missing from my scooter after the last tire change. I'm not kidding. Muffler bolts stripped, swing arm bolts missing or loose, radiator cover and screws not attached. My entire rear wheel assembly was only attached with one bolt that was loose!

When I went back to complain, there were two other guys screaming at them.

O yea, they replaced my 10 amp fuse with a 20 amp. "same same" the manager tells me!!