Computer Repair

toryboy1979

Today my computer crashed and not be clever enough to repair it I took it to a shop in Meechoke Plaza called 'BE FIXED' which is located on the first floor above the book shop and it opens at 10:30. I had to leave it there until 17:00 when I received a text telling me that I could collect.

He was not expensive at all and using him saved me a trip into town. A really nice guy who speaks reasonable English.

So I thought I would give him a bit of PR and let folks in the San Sai area know about him. The computer is now working fine.

• Like 2

Nice of you, I just had my desktop not start on me today, and got info from another thread and took it into the city, north side of the old wall, guy named Jukkrit Ampai, at Easycom, located in Computer City Bldg., on second floor. Room B212.. had to leave it with him over night, said it should be done tomorrow. Will post how he does, wish I got this info before would have saved me the trip!

I can recommend a place that is easy to find. This small shop is owned by a Thai girl and her staff. She works out of her shop and makes calls to service many business computer systems. They are excellent service and repairs. She even build a computer for my wife.

Success IT, Owner is Malai 0866724113. You can take your computer to heer little shop or pay 500 baht to have technician come to the house. Her place is the around the corner from Chiangmai Ram to the right, make immediate change to left lain and turn in to first computer plaza building near the light. Go in and back to the left stairs past the computer and printer sales, and go up the stairs and go down the hall about half way. There are a couple other repair places before you get to her little open shop, so make you are at Success IT.

Can't say enough about her resasonalbe prices and abilities. She can troubleshoot laptops, but do not know if she repairs them because I have two desktop systems. Know a lot of friends who use her shop.

Hope this helps anyone looking for really nice place to get computer and software problems repairs.

• Like 1

"...guy named Jukkrit Ampai, at Easycom, located in Computer City Bldg"

Jukkrit is a gem! He replaced the hard drive and the keyboard on my old HP for under US$100, guaranteeing the hard drive for a year and the keyboard for six months. That laptop has worked like a charm ever since. Jukkrit did much the same for old computers belonging to three friends of mine, all of whom remain completely satisfied with his work. Quiet, unassuming, and utterly competent, this young man is a most reliable resource. I recommend him with confidence and without reservation...

• 4 weeks later...

Nice of you, I just had my desktop not start on me today, and got info from another thread and took it into the city, north side of the old wall, guy named Jukkrit Ampai, at Easycom, located in Computer City Bldg., on second floor. Room B212.. had to leave it with him over night, said it should be done tomorrow. Will post how he does, wish I got this info before would have saved me the trip!

How did he do?

Jukkrit is a gem! He replaced the hard drive and the keyboard on my old HP for under US$100, guaranteeing the hard drive for a year and the keyboard for six months. That laptop has worked like a charm ever since. Jukkrit did much the same for old computers belonging to three friends of mine, all of whom remain completely satisfied with his work. Quiet, unassuming, and utterly competent, this young man is a most reliable resource. I recommend him with confidence and without reservation...

+1 for jukkrit at easycom. knows his stuff, is friendly and i find him totally trustworthy too - not always the case when someone is working on your tech kit with a load of personal data on it.

• 6 months later...

+1 for jukkrit at easycom. knows his stuff, is friendly and i find him totally trustworthy too - not always the case when someone is working on your tech kit with a load of personal data on it.

How do you actually know this, apart from a 'gut feeling'?

'cos i've used him a few times and made a judgement call mate. also having used him a few times none of my personal data has appeared on the internet anywhere and i've not been phished, spoofed or hacked or subject to identity fraud. also he's a nice lad who if he can't repair your kit won't charge you for time and labour. what more do you want, blood?

I am not an expert but I don't mind helping people out, so if anyone need help with their computer, I can do it for free (well, maybe for just a few beers) I won't repair laptops though unless it can be repaired externally (formatting, antivirus, cleaning, etc)

'cos i've used him a few times and made a judgement call mate. also having used him a few times none of my personal data has appeared on the internet anywhere and i've not been phished, spoofed or hacked or subject to identity fraud. also he's a nice lad who if he can't repair your kit won't charge you for time and labour. what more do you want, blood?

Don't be ridiculous of course not.

Your explanation above explains why you find him 100% trustworthy, thanks for that.

Don't be ridiculous of course not.

Your explanation above explains why you find him 100% trustworthy, thanks for that.

bloody hell os, do i have to add smilies to every post so you know when i'm being lighthearted mate?

• 2 years later...
On 3/4/2015 at 8:06 AM, mgbcnx said:

is that guy still in business and at the same location?