• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2015 at 2:57 AM, MauiSteveBKK said:

Why I Love Thailand.

In USA -- mostly Big Fat Women. They can not feel you no matter how big.

In Thailand -- small women. They think we are too big.

Gosh -- I Love This Country.

(Most USA Women over 40+ -- their stomach is well past their breasts. )

Pots looking a bit black by looks of your pic pork boy 

On 02/12/2016 at 7:39 PM, JamesJohn said:

Speaking as someone who has a very small dick and another kind of deformity that's hard to explain. Something called hidden penis. I'd like to know from women who say size does matter what are we supposed to do about it. Aside from having our bodies hacked up by a plastic surgeon we're stuck with it.

Is hidden penis where it's inverted so comes out like an acorn and goes inside the acorn a bit at tip? You don't need a woman to tell you. What you need is to get your hands round a piece of real meat and pretend it's yours. You'll have an appointment booked with the surgeon in no time. Choke on it pal get in there.

On 08/03/2015 at 11:24 PM, Keesters said:

I've always understood there to be two types of penis. Showers and growers. In the study the increase from flaccid to erect would be +43% (length). In my own case it would be over 200% increase in length, a definite grower.

When it comes to boners tho i find they come in different strengths.  The sake of it boner which is the one I used to get a lot with an ex. Then the morning boner which you just got to shake off and then the stonking boner where you are absolutely tuned in. Big difference in size for me especially girth when evaluating those 3 states.