Dtac problems

beau thai

Anyone else having problems with Dtac website?? Yes I know I can go to 7-11 but refill online from home should be an easy option, right?

I have tried several times, using different laptops, mobile, different browsers, but hit the same error message. And their commitment to reply to queries in 24 hours is a bad joke. NO reply at all.

I get as far as completing the screen with my mastercard details (same one I always use to refill with Dtac) and get a message saying 'Please enter your credit card number'- even though the correct number is clearly shown next to the error message!

How can a technology based company be so bad at technology when their customers want to give them more money?? Bizarre.

Just tried it, first I used the bank transfer option, this failed with an error from the payment gateway (paysbuy.com) before I had entered any useful account info.

I then retried with my Thai credit card, and while I also ended with an error page at paysbuy.com (an exception showing a stack dump), it did complete the payment process and an SMS was sent with my new balance.

I solved my DTAC problems by switching to AIS. DTAC was uncooperative about transferring my number, too.

Did you manage to transfer the number? I’ve only stayed with DTAC because I don’t want to change my number, but AIS has (in my experience) better coverage.

Read the post...... tried and succeeded in topping up my Detac..... used Bualuang I Banking from my Bkk Bnk account and took totally about 2 mins including printing out my receipt. .... and just for the record .... I gave up the expensive AIS and went to Detac and saved a chunk... each month.

• Like 1

I solved my DTAC problems by switching to AIS. DTAC was uncooperative about transferring my number, too.

Did you manage to transfer the number? I’ve only stayed with DTAC because I don’t want to change my number, but AIS has (in my experience) better coverage.

I was using the DTAC office and AIS offices in the basement of KSK...AIS gave me the form, I took it to DTAC, they said one week' I went back a week later and it wasn't ready. So I just said forget it. The only place I needed to report the new number was BKK Bank, and that just required a visit to the home branch of the account. BTW, I spend less than 50 THB per month with AIS; so I am not a heavy user. I call the US for free with Gmail. YMMV.

Most easiest is terminate it and take new DISCOUNTED package from another provider. If your number is important you will need some Thai speaking help. Transfer is not yet working very well here. Also bills which may keen coming moths after transfer is headache.

Also DTAC customer support is very rude when doing transfer. So far I'm happy with TRUE and unlimited package. I have unlimited mobile broadband and enough included calling time / SMS. During 1.5 year I never exceeded package. I pay 900 month.

Was with DTAC for several years, always excellent service, then had to leave as their network didn't work with my new phone. Then the trouble began. I'd be back with them now if the previous seperation had been easier. TOT3G with AIS back up on dual sim now.