scooter for child

davetrout

Hi fellas,

l am looking for a scooter for child. not motor one but the one child can push around. l can buy in australia before l come, but l have to lug everywhere and probally cheaper in pattaya. my wife cousin want too much and they cannot see in shop anywhere. they live in sisaket. lt is the one they stand on and push one leg. in australia very popular. my wife cousin see on teletubbies and she wants one. wife is giving me grief please help. maybe big c or tesco, has anyone seen in shops and how much baht ?

thanks for any replies

We bought one of those in duck square near BigC south Pattaya but it's app 2years ago but the shop is still there. Well it got 2 boards and by moving them apart and together again creates a forward motion using the legs. My kid had a lot of fun with it.

You can enter D S from south Pattaya road on your right 2-300 meter before sukhumvit road, you also enter BigC from there.

Then there is a shop on the corner just as you enter that have a big selection on toy electric cars and also this push thing.

Yes many big shopping centers sells them too.

Since you have posted in Pattaya forum. Easiest would be toys r us in Central World.

yes thankyou forkinhades,

l looked at toys r us they have them. amazing they must be world wide because they are here in australia too